PDA

View Full Version : Based on net activity...?

docdoru
11-22-2009, 10:37 AM
In the Spyder Ryder favorites links website (http://spyder.brp.com/en-US/Share/Community/Team-Blog/Blog.html ) under North American Forums, SpyderLovers is listed second. :shocked:

musicarcade
11-22-2009, 12:03 PM
I doubt it's based on activity. I would think it was due to Spydertalk having a major part of Spyders in the Smokies and that being such a successful owner event. I go to the forums there as well, but it seems there is nowhere near the activity that goes on here. I ALWAYS check this site first, and Spydertalk ends up seeming redundant:f_spider:

SpyderWolf
11-22-2009, 01:17 PM
I haven't ever been to Spydertalk, as I was told about this site first and like it. As long as information is posted on this site about all of the Spyder get togethers I don't think I will need to visit that site either. I can only give up so much time for forum activities on a daily basis. ;)

Lamonster
11-22-2009, 03:40 PM
In all fairness they were there first. :doorag:

Magic Man
11-22-2009, 03:46 PM
Straight up IMHO I think there is "something up" between BRP the that site. :dontknow:

Maybe they got spy photos of BRP's President with a goat or something. :shocked: :roflblack:

But something is "just not right" in how they are always the "fair haired child" over there, when Spyderlovers has twice the activity they do almost anytime you look. nojoke
MM

bjt
11-22-2009, 03:52 PM
In all fairness they were there first. :doorag:

+1. They had an advantage of running forums for other BRP products before the Spyder was for sale. It was natural for them to do something for the Spyder when it came out. I think one of the downfalls of SpyderTalk is that the ownership over there aren't big on the Spyder like Lamonster is.

ataDude
11-22-2009, 03:59 PM
+1. They had an advantage of running forums for other BRP products before the Spyder was for sale. It was natural for them to do something for the Spyder when it came out. I think one of the downfalls of SpyderTalk is that the ownership over there aren't big on the Spyder like Lamonster is.

And, most, if not all, of the technical expertise is right here.

musicarcade
11-22-2009, 05:05 PM
400 posts since October is limited time?:dontknow: :D :roflblack:
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::clap::roflblack: :roflblack::roflblack:

SpyderWolf
11-22-2009, 09:16 PM
400 posts since October is limited time?:dontknow: :D :roflblack:

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::clap::roflblack: :roflblack::roflblack:

You better believe it! Imagine if I didn't have a job to go to during the week. :D :roflblack:

SpyderGirl
11-23-2009, 01:23 PM
I always find that there is way more new activity over here as compared to SpyderTalk. I visit both sites fairly regularly, but I would have to say that I post on here more.

BajaRon
11-24-2009, 12:51 AM
I doubt it's based on activity. I would think it was due to Spydertalk having a major part of Spyders in the Smokies and that being such a successful owner event. I go to the forums there as well, but it seems there is nowhere near the activity that goes on here. I ALWAYS check this site first, and Spydertalk ends up seeming redundant:f_spider:

I agree. I may be a bit biased because I know Lamont and his committment to the Spyder and all of us. But SpyderTalk does seem to be redundant after going through the posts here.

To each his own. I like it here best.

rnet
11-24-2009, 06:57 AM
Ah, but the best personalities are here

effgjamis
11-24-2009, 09:40 AM
It seems that a number of spyderlovers post on spydertalk.. I wonder if that is the reason forthe high post count on spydertalk..:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Arachnid
11-24-2009, 10:03 AM
I started out over there and migrated over here.
Very seldom go back.
All the info I need and some I don't is all right here.:2thumbs:
Plus everyone here is way more into it.

My 2 ¢
Mike:thumbup:

bjt
11-24-2009, 10:41 AM
I started out over there and migrated over here.
Very seldom go back.
All the info I need and some I don't is all right here.:2thumbs:
Plus everyone here is way more into it.

My 2 ¢
Mike:thumbup:

Same here. :thumbup:

SpyderGirl
11-24-2009, 10:45 AM
Same here. :thumbup:

Same for me too. I started over there but find myself over here a lot more. I do go over there from time to time though.

smokster
11-24-2009, 11:57 AM
I started there and only go here now. Seems like they talk about the same thing over and over again.
This site rocks !

QuadManiac
11-24-2009, 12:12 PM
As mentioned by others already, I first found SpyderTalk and spent my first few weeks exclusively there... then I found SpyderLovers. Over the next few weeks, I found myself here more often than there to the point where now I am here several times a day and there only several times a month.

Why? I can't really answer that - except to say that I prefer cherry popsicles. I'll take a root beer or an orange, and enjoy it; but I will always choose the cherry if it's available.

This is my cherry of Spyder web sites. I like the passion and dedication that is evident here. It just, somehow, tastes better.

wolfshead1
11-24-2009, 06:09 PM
Over and over again,that what happens on that site.Not nearly the brotherhood and friendly atmosphere as lovers.com has. Look at me,I bought a HD Trike and I'm still here.

Good forum,good owner and very good members.

draboo
11-25-2009, 02:11 AM
In the Spyder Ryder favorites links website (http://spyder.brp.com/en-US/Share/Community/Team-Blog/Blog.html ) under North American Forums, SpyderLovers is listed second. :shocked:

Obviously not based on activity. But whats so bad about being No. 2?

To quote our friend from down under..

"If this is all you have to complain about today, life must be treating you pretty good."

Couldn't have said it better myself.:2thumbs:

Brad ;)

Holds allegiance to none.