PDA

View Full Version : Deland Motorsports Demo Rides?

Questions
11-21-2009, 06:52 PM
Does anyone know if Deland Motorsports in Florida is getting the demo truck? I was supposed to do the one at the Hardrock in Hollywood and they changed the date, now I cant make it. or did any dealers in the Central Florida area get their demo units?

Thanks

Wheeler~
11-21-2009, 11:13 PM
Does anyone know if Deland Motorsports in Florida is getting the demo truck? I was supposed to do the one at the Hardrock in Hollywood and they changed the date, now I cant make it. or did any dealers in the Central Florida area get their demo units?

Thanks
I believe it's called Central Florida Powersports in Kissimmee has one and the week before last a friend said there was one at Seminole Powersports in Sanford.

annieleilani
11-28-2009, 05:50 PM
I talked to the Sales Manager today and he said that they will have their demo RT in this week coming up. I am going over there tomorrow to put down my deposit for the RT! I'm so excited:2excited:

annieleilani
12-13-2009, 05:58 PM
I made an appointment to ride the new Spyder on Friday in Orlando! It was awesome!!!! I can't say enough about them! I wish mine would be in for Christmas. :2thumbs:I rode my GS Spyder today - 120 miles! It was a beautiful Florida December day!!!!

LDFIREWORKS
12-13-2009, 07:49 PM
has a demo , you need to call and make a apointment:congrats: