PDA

View Full Version : had a nice ride this morning

pitmon
11-21-2009, 04:05 PM
The weather was great so we decided to take the bikes out for a nice ride. We rode about 75 miles and then had lunch and came home. It was a wonderful ride. The spyder handled great, no steering issues, and since the last update it runs perfect. It was a very enjoyable ride and toward the end I was a little less nervous about it. I saw a red spyder in High Springs headed towards Gainesville but I have no idea who it was. It's not very often I see another spyder around here so it was a nice surprise. There were a few other bikes out but not as many as usual. Anyway it was a wonderful ride and a wonderful day. :clap:

FANG
11-21-2009, 04:39 PM
Glad you had a good day on your :spyder2:. I am planning on some seat time tomorrow. Weather is not that great here today in the Panhandle. Expecting rain at any time.

krb1945
11-21-2009, 06:03 PM
you have your spyder back. Best of all glad to hear it is running good.

We have a red spyder but it wasn't in Gainesville this morning. Now last tuesday both the red and yellow spyders were over there on 441.

Have a super safe riding weekend. No riding for me this weekend... I had to head for north Georgia. /ken

Lamonster
11-21-2009, 06:05 PM
:congrats: Glad to see you riding again. :doorag:

Smylinacha
11-21-2009, 09:24 PM
Glad you got a nice ryde day in! I'll be going tomorrow :) Saturdays are chore days :cus: But they are all done and I don't have to answer to anyone tomorrow!:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

SpyderWolf
11-21-2009, 09:25 PM
Very glad to hear you are ryding again, and that the Spyder is working well for you. :congrats: I hope you continue to have trouble free rides.

Star Cruiser
11-21-2009, 11:36 PM
The weather was great so we decided to take the bikes out for a nice ride. We rode about 75 miles and then had lunch and came home. It was a wonderful ride. The spyder handled great, no steering issues, and since the last update it runs perfect. It was a very enjoyable ride and toward the end I was a little less nervous about it. I saw a red spyder in High Springs headed towards Gainesville but I have no idea who it was. It's not very often I see another spyder around here so it was a nice surprise. There were a few other bikes out but not as many as usual. Anyway it was a wonderful ride and a wonderful day. :clap:
I hear ya...it was almost 50°F here today and i spent the entire day on my SpYder. What a hoot. As the winter months approach I keep thinking that the next ride may be my last for the season. Who knows, i might need another oil change before I put 'er to bed. Glad you had a good ride too

Firefly
11-22-2009, 12:37 AM
:congrats:

Glad you're on the road again!

spydsense
11-22-2009, 06:52 PM
It was a very enjoyable ride and toward the end I was a little less nervous about it.

that's the good part of the enjoyable ride (less nervous)....Glad you are out and about again.:clap:

Roaddog2
11-22-2009, 06:57 PM
The weather was great so we decided to take the bikes out for a nice ride. We rode about 75 miles and then had lunch and came home. It was a wonderful ride. The spyder handled great, no steering issues, and since the last update it runs perfect. It was a very enjoyable ride and toward the end I was a little less nervous about it. I saw a red spyder in High Springs headed towards Gainesville but I have no idea who it was. It's not very often I see another spyder around here so it was a nice surprise. There were a few other bikes out but not as many as usual. Anyway it was a wonderful ride and a wonderful day. :clap:Glad your out there again :congrats::thumbup: