PDA

View Full Version : Mojo magazine profiles spyderlovers.com member Barnie Floto

RoadHammer
11-20-2009, 06:02 PM
Barnie Floto is a friend of mine, profiled in mojo magazine.
Our stories are kind of similar. Thanks to this guy I tried his spyder and bought one soon after. I'm sure we will be riding together next year sometime.

congrats to Barnie:clap:

I hope everybody reads this article about him.

http://www.motorcyclemojo.com/articles/sitting-down-doesnt-mean-sitting-still/

SpyderWolf
11-20-2009, 08:21 PM
That was a great article. Thanks for sharing it. :)

Lamonster
11-20-2009, 08:42 PM
That was cool. I met him in Valcort. :doorag:

Some Guy
11-20-2009, 08:58 PM
:2thumbs:

Another GREAT :spyder2: story!!! :thumbup:

BumbleBee
11-20-2009, 09:17 PM
Incredible story :2thumbs:

bjt
11-20-2009, 09:54 PM
How's he been ferno? He used to post on here a long time ago. I haven't seen anything recent from him.

RoadHammer
11-20-2009, 10:13 PM
I know he's good and busy in his daily work. and he checks in every now and than here.
i'm looking forward to bringing him some good cuban cigars, and smoked ribs of mine next year for sure. If theres a window of some good warm days this year I would make a date and hook up with him but it doesn't look good for this year.

How's he been ferno? He used to post on here a long time ago. I haven't seen anything recent from him.

floto612
11-23-2009, 09:28 AM
Fern, thx for posting this!

Mojo did a great job on running this....and I ask that if you get a chance, please purchase the magazine.

Another Spyder Season is drawing to an end up here in Canada, so any chance I get to slam more miles on, I am out in the saddle again. Even with below normal temps and way above record rains this summer, I was able to squeeze in over 10,000Km.

Lucky kids, that live south and ride year around! Ah, but they too would miss all the driving snow and sub zero temps. Remember, here in Canada, we do get four seasons.......winter, June, July and August!

Keep well everyone, and I will try to keep more in touch.

Barnie Floto

bjt
11-23-2009, 10:28 AM
... Remember, here in Canada, we do get four seasons.......winter, June, July and August!

Keep well everyone, and I will try to keep more in touch.

Barnie Floto

:roflblack: Nice to hear from you again. :thumbup:

musicarcade
11-23-2009, 12:59 PM
Great article!:clap:

I really enjoyed the pics too!:thumbup:

Smylinacha
11-26-2009, 08:21 PM
Good read - thanks for sharing that!:thumbup: