PDA

View Full Version : Finally getting a chance to ride the RT!

Spyderman55
11-17-2009, 12:05 AM
If you haven't heard about it already, on Monday, November 23rd, the BRP Demo Tour arrives at California Speed-Sports in Livermore.

From 9am to 5pm, rain or shine, there will be five new 2010 Spyder RTs and a dozen 2010 Spyder RSs available for riding. The demo rides will be about 30-minutes long, with a route that goes through Collier Canyon, around through Livermore and back to CA Speed-Sports.

If you're interested, go to http://spyder.brp.com; click the "Get on a Spyder" tab; click "Find an event"; and register for the California Speed-Sports event.

Cross01
11-18-2009, 07:03 PM
I can't wait! I took a vacation day in order to schedule a demo ride. :2thumbs:

My only concern is that we read in the fine print of the confirmation notice that there is no two up riding for the demo rides. :gaah:

Did anyone else who has gone on a demo ride to date take their significant others or friends with them? It seems rather weird that they would put that restriction on the demo, particularly since a lot of us are looking at getting this RT to tour two-up.

lawrenc454
11-18-2009, 07:25 PM
Sypderman - I'll look for you. Lonnie

AntelopeSpyder
11-18-2009, 07:26 PM
I am scheduled to ride in Lodi, CA on 11/25.:2excited:

AntelopeSpyder
11-18-2009, 07:30 PM
I talked to a BRP rep on 11/15 and she said that was true for the GS model. But she thought it be ok for the RT. She was going to check on it for me.

bjt
11-18-2009, 10:40 PM
I can't wait! I took a vacation day in order to schedule a demo ride. :2thumbs:

My only concern is that we read in the fine print of the confirmation notice that there is no two up riding for the demo rides. :gaah:

Did anyone else who has gone on a demo ride to date take their significant others or friends with them? It seems rather weird that they would put that restriction on the demo, particularly since a lot of us are looking at getting this RT to tour two-up.

:opps: We didn't read the fine print and took off on the RT demo ride with me on the back and dltang driving. They never said anything to us afterwards. :D

JP58
11-18-2009, 10:47 PM
3 of us went on a ride, 2 on the rt, 1 on the rs, so we could test the auto shift. We switched off being the passenger. No fun being a passenger once your a rider. Also passenger gets some wind noise. not bad thou. Riders very quiet with the windshield up all the way.