PDA

View Full Version : First Look

AntelopeSpyder
11-16-2009, 01:14 AM
After seeing pictures of the RT in brochures and on the internet, I finely got to see one in person. BRP was at the Sacramento Auto Show this weekend. Looking forward to my first ride on the 25th. :2thumbs:

Lamonster
11-16-2009, 07:13 AM
:congrats: Let us know what you think. :doorag:

Dukester
11-16-2009, 08:24 AM
I got to drive the RT S this weekend and it was awesome. It's hard to explain but my wife and I went for a ride and she loves how comfortable it is.The new additions they have on it are great, it took me a little while to get use to the trottle, because it's different then my 2008 SM5 but I got the hang of it. Listening to the radio was cool. The dash is ice looking and I just loved how it looked. I told the dealer I want frist crack at the Demo model when they're ready to unload it. The Demo was the gun metal grey more then black model it was awesome, I would love to see the blue model. I do wish they would have kept the yellow color. Any way, I give it big :2thumbs: up.

rjchoops
12-12-2009, 11:16 AM
My wife and I got to sit on an RT yesterday and LOVED IT. :2thumbs: Can't wait to be able to take it for a test ride. This was a 5 speed but I'm thinking about the semi auto then my wife might want to get her MC license.

A few questions. Is the RT S loaded with ALL the options? Such as CB, mike to mike, SAT radio ( is it XM or Sirius?)

I want to also get the matching trailer. Thanks, for your help.:chat:

NancysToy
12-12-2009, 12:15 PM
My wife and I got to sit on an RT yesterday and LOVED IT. :2thumbs: Can't wait to be able to take it for a test ride. This was a 5 speed but I'm thinking about the semi auto then my wife might want to get her MC license.

A few questions. Is the RT S loaded with ALL the options? Such as CB, mike to mike, SAT radio ( is it XM or Sirius?)

I want to also get the matching trailer. Thanks, for your help.:chat:
No, the communications and entertainment systems beyond the radio/iPod cable are optional accessories (http://spyder.brp.com/GearsAccessories/en-US/Accessories-RTAccessories/Product-List) for the RT-S. The CB/Comm System (intercom) and Sirius-XM are separate items. Wired helmets or mike/speaker sets are extra also. At least one member was told that the CB/Comm System had to be dealer installed. The GPS is optional, too.