PDA

View Full Version : RT demo

slather1
11-15-2009, 10:10 PM
Dealer demo arrived Saturday. Got to sit on it and liked the leg position alot. Will take it for a ride tomorrow as soon as they call to tell me it is assembled. Feels like Christmas and it is not even my Spyder. :2excited:

bikeguy
11-16-2009, 12:12 AM
Got to sit on and closely examine an RT-S at the Cycle World International Trade Show in Dallas today. Really liked the seating position, the feel of the seat, the reach to the bars and everything about it. More importantly, the wife loved it and since I'm fortunate that she likes to ride with me, it's important that she liked the passenger seat. I probably could have ridden one but I would have waited in line long enough that I would have missed a lot of the rest of the show. Maybe before long we'll be able to order one.

Cotton

BumbleBee
11-16-2009, 05:56 AM
Got to sit on and closely examine an RT-S at the Cycle World International Trade Show in Dallas today. Really liked the seating position, the feel of the seat, the reach to the bars and everything about it. More importantly, the wife loved it and since I'm fortunate that she likes to ride with me, it's important that she liked the passenger seat. I probably could have ridden one but I would have waited in line long enough that I would have missed a lot of the rest of the show. Maybe before long we'll be able to order one.

Cotton

If you order a RT, add your name to the list :2thumbs:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14987