PDA

View Full Version : Welcome RT Test Pilots

Lamonster
11-15-2009, 03:32 PM
I've noticed a lot of first time posters on this board and most of them are here because they test drove the RT. :congrats:

I just wanted to welcome you all to the site and hope you hang around for a while. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about the RT or the RS. We have a great knowledgeable group of:spyder2: owners here.:doorag:

Yspyder
11-16-2009, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the welcoming. We are very close to taking the big step of going from two bikes to one Spyder. We have taken an RT out on a small track and we will be taking it out on the road this Thursday for a true test ride. Spyderlovers.com has been terrific and I thank everyone who has answered some of our questions. It has all been very positive and the BRP dealer is being very supportive of my hand breake situation on the RT. You just may get tired of hearing from us...:D

Al Bragg
11-16-2009, 11:58 AM
I was at Costco yesterday wearing my favorite shirt (SPYDER LOVERS).

I had just stocked up on the micro fiber wipes I use to clean our spyders. As I was heading out the door a couple comes up to me and says " hey are you gona use those cloths to clean your Spyder?

I sure am I say.

Then then tell me that they had just come from the dealer down the street where they just put down their depost on a new RT in the Blue. This will be for the wife.

She was so excited. She asked me all kinds of question about how my wife likes her RS.

welcome