PDA

View Full Version : Toys for Tots Run 6 Dec 09

Questions
11-13-2009, 08:37 PM
Hey all you Arkie's especially in Central Arkansas, I know you are out their cause I see ya. Bring some toys and help the Marines with their toy drive. All the toys stay in Arkansas. For you in the Conway, Jax, Cabot area. We leave M & M's in El Paso, Hwy 64 and Hwy 5 at 10:30, but get there early because they will start lining up at 9:00. You can eat at Annie's or Micky D's. If you are in other parts of state check with your local bike shop's, they will probably know where and when to meet in your area. Listen to KSSN cause good ole Bob Robbin's is advertising the event.

D&J's#2
11-25-2009, 07:02 PM
Plan on participating, but I'm in Sheridan and will have to have some good weather:yikes: to ryde to M&M's(nice shop) to start. Think'n bout rallying @ Bradford's for the event.:chat:
Never been a part of the drive, but have seen and read alot about it for a while-sounds like a good cause to me:ohyea:

Questions
11-27-2009, 04:44 PM
Sounds good, I know we leave M and M at 10:00, then go to Rodney's Cycle Shop and leave there about 2:00 and on to War Memorial.:ohyea:

D&J's#2
11-29-2009, 08:48 PM
Hey! From what I've heard it's quite an event. A neighbor of ours said that he rode in the sleet one year:gaah: Count me out on that type of weather, but it would be cool if we could get a few :spyder:'s involved in the run to War Mem., ya know? I bet'cha Mr. Bradford would be interested in this. They're closed mon., but I'll contact him on tues and see what'up:ohyea: Get back with ya then:doorag:

D&J's#2
12-12-2009, 11:22 PM
Hey, ya know it was cold, but it was worth it.:doorag: My wife and I both had frozen fingers when we got home.:gaah: It was a 1st for us.:clap::2thumbs: We did see two other Spyders in the ride, a yellow one a couple of spots in front of us and a red one that was joining the ride from a parking lot across from Rodney's behind us. Wish we could all have met up!