PDA

View Full Version : Wild West Honda-katy tx

ozzie
11-13-2009, 12:13 AM
going to the demo ryde in katy on saturaday 14th. i have 11:15 ryde. ill be heading out around 9am. from the south side of town. if anyone wants to meet up along the way name the place, also planning on lunch and a ryde with others afterwards.
http://www.wildwesthonda.com/

glynnk
11-13-2009, 09:19 AM
Ozzie--see you there.

Glynnk

TonyMac
11-13-2009, 09:55 AM
I'll be interested to see what you think. After doing the test ride the other day, and I was impressed, I've since ridden my 08 Spyder several times and think it is more nimble, responsive and faster and it reminded me of how much fun it is.

Neither one is better than the other. They're just different serving different purposes.

glynnk
11-13-2009, 07:08 PM
I'll be interested to see what you think. After doing the test ride the other day, and I was impressed, I've since ridden my 08 Spyder several times and think it is more nimble, responsive and faster and it reminded me of how much fun it is.

Neither one is better than the other. They're just different serving different purposes.
This will be my second demo ride, but I'm sold. I'm sure everybody will chime in from the Houston area.

Glynnk

Arch
11-13-2009, 07:54 PM
I have a 11:15 time also so I'll see y"all there even though I'll be caging it. Won't get the spyder back till tomorrow afternoon I hope. Six hour rain ride Sunday and got home and it went into limp mode before I could get it into the garage. I'm not sure what to think about a bike that is this temperamental, Diane even said it's in the shop more than any other bike we've owned. Sure hope they get the bugs worked out of these things, they said something about another upgrade for the upgrade for the upgrade?????
See y'all there.

Ed

PS The parade is still a go, showing a 70% chance of rain for next Saturday :gaah:

glynnk
11-13-2009, 08:00 PM
I have a 11:15 time also so I'll see y"all there even though I'll be caging it. Won't get the spyder back till tomorrow afternoon I hope. Six hour rain ride Sunday and got home and it went into limp mode before I could get it into the garage. I'm not sure what to think about a bike that is this temperamental, Diane even said it's in the shop more than any other bike we've owned. Sure hope they get the bugs worked out of these things, they said something about another upgrade for the upgrade for the upgrade?????
See y'all there.

Ed

PS The parade is still a go, showing a 70% chance of rain for next Saturday :gaah:
Oh, man...that sucks. See you tomorrow. You can fill me in about the parade.

Glynnk

ozzie
11-15-2009, 12:09 PM

Did demo ride this weekend on the RT. Very impressed with the comfort, sound system and all features. But I would not buy one. I prefer the more sporty and faster GS that I have. We should plan another ryde soon the weather has been awesome.

glynnk
11-15-2009, 01:20 PM
Did demo ride this weekend on the RT. Very impressed with the comfort, sound system and all features. But I would not buy one. I prefer the more sporty and faster GS that I have. We should plan another ryde soon the weather has been awesome.
Enjoyed seeing you and meeting Kelly yesterday. Set something up down your way and I will be there.

Glynnk

3wheeldemon
11-16-2009, 09:52 AM
I liked the RT too, I think we all did but, as expected, the cruiser types want one and the sporting types will pass. It was fun to meet you guys there. I look forward to our next ride.

3WD