PDA

View Full Version : One last Ride

Trickie Dick
11-12-2009, 09:38 AM
retread and I are planning on a little ride down to Brown County and beyond on Saturday. Weather is supposed to be in the mid 60' so we look forward to a nice day. Love to have company.
Anyone up for a last ride..............................:thumbup:
Dick

8LEGS
11-12-2009, 10:02 AM
Sounds like fun, as usual I have to work the weekend. Have a good ryde.!:2thumbs:

Trickie Dick
11-14-2009, 07:53 PM
retread and I had a nice ride today. Down 135 through Nashville and on down through the twisties. Caught 58 over to Bedford. 450 out of Bedford down to Shoals is a great road as well. Nice burger in Shoals then back home. About 275 miles. Saw lots of 2 wheelers down there but no spyders. guess you guys have put them up for the winter. Maybe next spring.

Amanda B
11-15-2009, 03:22 PM
I haven't been able to get on, and had to reset my password and stuff. I was headed towards Nashville without knowing anyone else would be there, but my friends bike was leaking break fluid!

Trickie Dick
11-15-2009, 09:53 PM
I haven't been able to get on, and had to reset my password and stuff. I was headed towards Nashville without knowing anyone else would be there, but my friends bike was leaking break fluid!

Let us know when you head this way. I'm sure John and I could meet you along the way and show you some nice roads in the area. By the same token, we were talking the other day about trying to get back down to your area. Supposed to be some good riding east of you. May be next spring, depending on the weather.
Dick

NewRider
11-20-2009, 11:11 PM
Checked weekend weather...sez we're gonna have temps in the high 50s, for both Saturday and Sunday. So, Kathy and I are gonna give it one last go, me on the SE5, her on a shiny new Suzuki CT50 Boulevard.

Will get us away from the house...we need it. Two weeks ago, we had to euthanize our beloved, 13-year-old Golden Retriever. Still gloomy around the house...as you pet owners know all too well...:(