PDA

View Full Version : RPM or temp display

Longlegs
11-10-2009, 09:23 PM
Couple quick questions. First, can you select between Temp or RPMs for the digital display? When I had my dealers demo it was showing RPMs, and mine has always shown the temp. The trigger on the left side just toggles the trip and hours right?
Second, the last few days the site has been logging me off. It never used to do that, so is there something different going on or is it my computer?

bjt
11-10-2009, 09:33 PM
I think Lamonster made a site upgrade or change the other day. I started having to Log In every visit as it wouldn't remember by login name. I cleared the cookies and history in my web browser and it's back to normal. Also, there is a way to toggle between RPMs and temp but I don't remember it offhand. I know it's explained in the owners manual.

Some Guy
11-10-2009, 09:37 PM
The "S" button toggles the RPM and ambient temp.

dltang
11-10-2009, 11:16 PM
I think Lamonster made a site upgrade or change the other day. I started having to Log In every visit as it wouldn't remember by login name. I cleared the cookies and history in my web browser and it's back to normal. Also, there is a way to toggle between RPMs and temp but I don't remember it offhand. I know it's explained in the owners manual.

It has been saving mine, but you have to click the remember me box.

Longlegs
11-10-2009, 11:23 PM
Thanks guys. Unfortunatly my manual is in my spyder which is still at the dealer w/ steering problem. So I just wanted to figure it out while it was on my mind.
As far as the "remember me" I have that clicked too. But I never close the tab, I just shut the lid to the laptop.

spyryder
11-10-2009, 11:52 PM
Thanks guys. Unfortunatly my manual is in my spyder which is still at the dealer w/ steering problem. So I just wanted to figure it out while it was on my mind.
As far as the "remember me" I have that clicked too. But I never close the tab, I just shut the lid to the laptop.

Here's the link to online guides.;)

http://spyder.brp.com/en-CA/Owner-Center/