PDA

View Full Version : Great weather, great Spyder...

Spydr in KS
11-08-2009, 04:10 PM
We've had a picture perfect weekend here in KC. Perfect weather and 2 great days on the Spyder. What an awesome machine! :ohyea::thumbup:

musicarcade
11-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Gorgeous weather here in the lowcountry of South Carolina.:2thumbs: Sunny and 74 degrees as I write. Only reason I'm not out ryding right now is 'cause I'm stuck at work (private golf club).
But I'm off tomorrow and will be on my :spyder: for a nice long ryde.

Lamonster
11-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Been great here too. :thumbup:

pitmon
11-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Been great here too, went riding today on hubby's bike, it was nice.

2spyders
11-08-2009, 05:41 PM
:ohyea:We rode down to Indian Cave State Park in southeast Nebraska yesterday, stayed at the Lied Lodge (really nice place) and road back today. About 250 miles total. Perfect weather yesterday (70's). Still warm today, but got a little windy. For November in Nebraska, though, it was great!

Major Finder
11-08-2009, 06:48 PM
It was perfect weather for ryding all over Kansas this weekend. There were a lot of motorcycles out and we got lots of the biker waves during two great days of ryding. It is going to be painful when the cold and nasty winter weather finally gets here but we plan to seize the opportunity to ryde while the ryding is good.

I'll spend this winter planning our next summer trip. We rode the Oregon Trail this summer and are planning on either ryding the Santa Fe Trail or following the Mississippi River south from St Louis, Missouri, to Venice, Louisiana and back.

I also keep logging into this forum to keep the Spyder enthusiam thru the winter when I can't ryde.

Major Finder
Leavenworth, Kansas

SpyderWolf
11-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Love2Ride and I rode a bit over 200 miles today. We rode to Washington, GA, to meet up with Doug who sold us Love2Ride's Spyder. This was a quaint little town halfway between ourselves and Clayton, GA, where Doug was staying. Very nice riding weather, great lunch at a little cafe, awesome fellowship, Spyders running great. Who could ask for a better day?

jlb
11-08-2009, 09:43 PM
perfect here as well. Took the liner out of my jacket & rode like it was summer. I got a late start though & rode 60-70 miles. Not far for most people but my longest ride since I bought the bike almost a month ago. I think this winter is going to be much harder to wait through than the when I was riding the Suzuki or the Sapero.

BajaRon
11-08-2009, 09:50 PM
The Spyder is a great machine. I can honestly say I have never had more fun, enjoyment or pure pleasure on any other ride I've ever owned.

I still love 2 wheels but it is a different experience. I miss it but not enough to dust off my Suzuki M109R and actually ride it.

Something is wrong with me, I know, but that's the way it is.

Some Guy
11-08-2009, 10:06 PM
The Spyder is a great machine. I can honestly say I have never had more fun, enjoyment or pure pleasure on any other ride I've ever owned.

I still love 2 wheels but it is a different experience. I miss it but not enough to dust off my Suzuki M109R and actually ride it.

Something is wrong with me, I know, but that's the way it is.

Something may be wrong with you, but it's not related to the Spyder! :D

Maybe it's because you have relatives up here in Michigan! :roflblack:

The weather here was EXCELLENT this weekend and I (WE...S.O. and I) rode all over the southern part of the lower peninsula. Once again I'll say, the weather was EXCELLENT!!! :ohyea:

Longlegs
11-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Yeah it was a great day for a ride. We went and picked up my dealers demo and went for a ride down to Turkey Run State Park in Indiana. Glad it was warm because his doesn't have a windshield. Well it does but it's the bug deflector one. This ride made me realize how much I have changed the spyder with the risers, seat, isci boards and wife's peg extensions. Heck I couldn't even get pandora to connect on my phone. I am so spoiled now. Good thing he didn't have an RT, I might not want to go back to mine.