PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to Laam seats

IGETAROUND
05-16-2023, 10:47 AM
Can't say enough good about Seth Laam and the work he does. Did a ride in appointment back in 7/7/2022 to get a more comfortable touring saddle made for my Can Am F3-T. Rode away extremely pleased with the results. Proceeded over to Deadwood, SD and then home to Michigan, much more comfortable than on the journey to the west coast. After riding the remainder of 2022 I decided I needed some modification of the seat and returned it to Seth. He made the requested changes and now the seat is all that it should be. Just returned from a 2500 mile trip south in all day comfort, doing in excess of 450 mile days. Al is a satisfied customer.

Spyderman2018
05-16-2023, 11:07 AM
Hey! Any chance you could post a pic of this wonderful product??

troop
05-16-2023, 11:31 AM
Here's my Seth Laam F3S seat ..

IGETAROUND
05-16-2023, 12:18 PM
Yes, mine looks exactly like yours Troop

Al in Kazoo

hypurone
05-16-2023, 12:46 PM
He likes to do most of his stuff as a "Touring" type setup (has you leaning back to your backrest if you have one type of thing) BUT, if you can articulate it well enough and with his willingness to correct what isn't right, you can get a very Sport oriented setup that works with your "injuries" and in a cool "StingRay" pattern!!
I had him add foam on the back of the seat to close the gap to the Cowl and the front of the seat to get my legs in more of a 4.5 position even though I have number 5 position peg placement...

AND, all this was done remotely. My very kind wingman took it up there with him when he had his appointment and it was shipped back to me! NICE!

Quickdraw
05-17-2023, 06:23 AM
Laam is another seat I was looking at. They have an oversized option. Anyone know what that is? Is it for big ole butts because I'm definitely getting there... lol

Wahrsuul
05-17-2023, 08:21 AM
I've tried to contact him/ship a couple of times - email and called - but no luck. I have some questions before I send off a seat.

Spyderman2018
05-17-2023, 09:02 AM
Thank you Sir! Looks pretty cush....

2dogs
05-17-2023, 11:17 AM
I've tried to contact him/ship a couple of times - email and called - but no luck. I have some questions before I send off a seat.

Been there a couple of times. He's a one man band so to speak and very very busy. He hardly has time to answer questions one on one while he is working. Just keep tryin' you'll get him sooner or later.