PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to Tackform customer service.

SLICE
04-25-2023, 01:27 PM
So the short story was my patch cord went bad and stopped charging my phone.

I went on face book and using a PM I messaged track from and simply said my patch cord went bad.

Within two hours I had an email stating they send a new patch cord and i got the same message on face book messenger, mind you I never asked for one I simply stated that my cord went bad with a sad face emoji.

Here's the text the best I can copy omitting pennant info.

the lighting patch cable has gone kaput. I am sad🥺
Tue 6:31 PM.

Tackform Mounts
Oh no! No worries. We went ahead and created an order to send over a replacement under warranty to the address below.

XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX

Let me know if you have any questions!

OH man I never expected that, now that's what I call customer service. Thank you so much.😀

gkamer
04-25-2023, 02:57 PM
It's nice when you find a company that stands behine their product.

oldguyinTX
04-26-2023, 08:05 AM
I had a similar experience with LidLockx. The barrel of one crap**ed out after 4 years, called them to get a new one, fully prepared to pay for it. They asked me for the key number and sent me two barrels keyed to match the originals and refused to take my money and shipped them to me for free.

kroache
04-26-2023, 04:12 PM
So the short story was my patch cord went bad and stopped charging my phone.

I went on face book and using a PM I messaged track from and simply said my patch cord went bad.

Within two hours I had an email stating they send a new patch cord and i got the same message on face book messenger, mind you I never asked for one I simply stated that my cord went bad with a sad face emoji.

Here's the text the best I can copy omitting pennant info.

the lighting patch cable has gone kaput. I am sad🥺
Tue 6:31 PM.

Tackform Mounts
Oh no! No worries. We went ahead and created an order to send over a replacement under warranty to the address below.

XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX

Let me know if you have any questions!

OH man I never expected that, now that's what I call customer service. Thank you so much.😀

I also had a great experience with the folks at Tackform. The mount I ordered for my Spyder was actually lost by UPS. One day it was on a truck and "out for delivery" and then just disappeared. Trying to work with UPS was a nightmare and they eventually dismissed the loss and said to "contact the shipper" (even though UPS lost the package). In my mind this wasn't the responsibility of Tackform but with nowhere else to turn I reached out to them to let them know what had happened. Within an hour I received a message from Erica and her first comment was "Don't worry...we've got you covered here". They went ahead and shipped me out a new mount and covered all shipping etc. up to Canada (using a different courier). Extremely pleased with how they stepped up to help me out and have ordered another mount for my other motorcycle since. Would not hesitate for a minute to recommend these folks.

Motorcycledave
04-30-2023, 10:03 PM
so the short story was my patch cord went bad and stopped charging my phone.

I went on face book and using a pm i messaged track from and simply said my patch cord went bad.

Within two hours i had an email stating they send a new patch cord and i got the same message on face book messenger, mind you i never asked for one i simply stated that my cord went bad with a sad face emoji.

Here's the text the best i can copy omitting pennant info.

The lighting patch cable has gone kaput. I am sad🥺
tue 6:31 pm.

Tackform mounts
oh no! No worries. We went ahead and created an order to send over a replacement under warranty to the address below.

Xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx

let me know if you have any questions!

Oh man i never expected that, now that's what i call customer service. Thank you so much.😀

I have been telling everyone that Tackform mounts are so far above all the rest there is no comparison

202397 202397 202397
just call me you will get the same service.

Motorcycledave
04-30-2023, 10:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ47MlxHSz4
GOOD OLE DAVE HERE WITH TACKFORM MOUNTS JUST CALL ME.....