PDA

View Full Version : Dinner and a ride!

SpyderStro
04-19-2023, 07:20 PM
Had to get a sunny picture of the rides tonight as we went for BBQ!

ARtraveler
04-20-2023, 11:37 AM
Any ride is good. Top it off with a nice meal and it gets even better. :yes:

Deanna777
04-20-2023, 11:43 AM
Had to get a sunny picture of the rides tonight as we went for BBQ!

HI SpyderStro,

How do you like the S2S?

My significant other has a 2023 S2S also in the same color.

Enjoy your spyder!

Deanna

SpyderStro
04-20-2023, 06:41 PM
Love it! Very comfortable and amazing to ride. I added the backrest which is a great addition but... the special cover that is in the seat slot is very short and is held in with a piece of leather. Was kind of hoping it mounted similar to the backrest on a post but nope. Just need some time and decent weather and we will be putting on the miles. I have named it "Grogu", not a lot of choices beyond Grinch for this color.

Deanna777
04-20-2023, 06:48 PM
Love it! Very comfortable and amazing to ride. I added the backrest which is a great addition but... the special cover that is in the seat slot is very short and is held in with a piece of leather. Was kind of hoping it mounted similar to the backrest on a post but nope. Just need some time and decent weather and we will be putting on the miles. I have named it "Grogu", not a lot of choices beyond Grinch for this color.

HI SpyderStro,

My significant other also likes his S2S also, he has added more LED's lights ( front/ rear) added LED's on the floor boards, ( he started a thread, and posted pictures of his S2S). We also need "Time"and decent weather to ride our bikes, He rides his to work.

Deanna

rap4th
04-21-2023, 07:41 AM
Very Nice! Enjoy your new rides!!

Rob

SpyderStro
04-21-2023, 08:14 AM
I want the Can-Am led floorboards but man you have to disassemble quite a bit and the Slingmods I cannot figure out what I need. Y-adaptor, 2 or 3 way splitter, blah blah. If I cannot figure out the website how would I do the lights? I saw a video where the floorboards were part of the S2S on 2020, wish they would have kept that option. Dealer want $280 to install them.