PDA

View Full Version : Arcadia Florida Bike Festival

SLICE
04-02-2023, 05:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV32l37juYo&t=3s&ab_channel=AsmallSLICEofAmerica

bikerbillone
04-02-2023, 06:04 AM
Interesting, I, live about 50 miles from Arcadia, didn't know about it, maybe next year.

Peter Aawen
04-02-2023, 06:41 AM
Thanks for that Slice, good vid! :thumbup: And I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who wonders why so many trike riders park like that?!? :dontknow: Aaaand that's about where I always lose the Child Bride at things like that too - I'm sure she waits until I see something interesting & start looking, then she sneaks off on purpose! :roflblack:

That red Inline 4 Indian looked like a pretty comprehensive restoration in the vid, do it look that good close up in real life?? :dontknow:

SLICE
04-02-2023, 08:05 AM
Thanks for that Slice, good vid! :thumbup: And I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who wonders why so many trike riders park like that?!? :dontknow: Aaaand that's about where I always lose the Child Bride at things like that too - I'm sure she waits until I see something interesting & start looking, then she sneaks off on purpose! :roflblack:

That red Inline 4 Indian looked like a pretty comprehensive restoration in the vid, do it look that good close up in real life?? :dontknow:

Trike riders/owners need to stop hogging up 4 parking places/spots.

My wife Kathy (Saint Kathy) is only 4-10 1/2 very easy to lose sight of in a crowd, I may need to add a tether to her or a shock collar so if she wanders more than 6 feet she gets zapped.

The restoration on the Indian 4 was outstanding and should have won best in show, but sadly Full Throttle Saloon ( They do the Judging) only caters to the BIG WHEELS and custom paint and obnoxiously (stereo's) LOUDmotorcycles.