PDA

View Full Version : Silver Spyder gone.

barb36jack31
11-02-2009, 04:38 PM
Listed my Spyder on both this web and on Craigslist. Next day a buyer called and we struck a deal. Today paers were passed and the sale was complete. Total elapsed time form posting until completion - 72 hours. Amazing!

I am going to miss my Spyder. We had some fine times together. I plan to keep watching Spyder Lovers in order to keep up with developments in the Spyder World. I hope you folks won't mind. I feel like I know many of you and I don't want to lose that.

Stay well and ride safe!

Jack

SpyderByter
11-02-2009, 04:43 PM
Jack, everyone has something to offer in a forum, even if you don't currenty own one, you have some experience to share.

Did you get a decent price for it?

barb36jack31
11-02-2009, 05:05 PM
Yes, I got a fair price. You never get back all you have put into a bike. I have had a wonderful two years with the machine and do not regret a single thing about the experience.

From a practical aspect, I think people are sitting on their $$ until the RT hits the street.

SpyderWolf
11-02-2009, 09:08 PM
Congrats on the quick sale. I also hope you will stick around and post with us some more. What are your plans for the future, new Spyder, 2 wheels, or cage only?

Roaddog2
11-02-2009, 10:36 PM
:congrats: on a quick sale :thumbup: