PDA

View Full Version : Another great weekend......

dave01
11-02-2009, 12:53 PM
And my Spyder ran perfectly all weekend. Not a lot of miles, but a ton of smiles. All of my little gremlins have been killed and I am once again having a great time ryding. Just thought i would throw this out there for people to see. Hope everyone else got some good ryding in this past weekend.....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Smylinacha
11-02-2009, 01:00 PM
I rode as a Harley Chick yesterday - was nice to get out and get fresh air - just can't believe all the leaves are totally gone now - where did summer go (Oh yeah, I forgot - it rained most of the summer here).

Glad you got a good ryde in! Hoping to be ryding mine again when it's fixed and before the snow comes - weatherman called for some flurries this week already!

And my Spyder ran perfectly all weekend. Not a lot of miles, but a ton of smiles. All of my little gremlins have been killed and I am once again having a great time ryding. Just thought i would throw this out there for people to see. Hope everyone else got some good ryding in this past weekend.....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

WizardMaster
11-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Was planning on taking Taylor out in the T-rex Saturday morning to her Hippotherapy (aka horseback riding for the disabled) until they cancelled her session last minute. So since I had already taken the Rex out of the garage, we decided to go out for a couple of hours and found some new FUN :ohyea:roads to ride. Not alot of miles either (only 73), but a nice, beautiful, fun day. :2thumbs:

LDFIREWORKS
11-02-2009, 03:38 PM
hay dave let me know when you are in or around the daytona area like to meet ya and get some ride time in :2thumbs::2thumbs:

dave01
11-02-2009, 03:54 PM
hay dave let me know when you are in or around the daytona area like to meet ya and get some ride time in :2thumbs::2thumbs:

Sounds good. I have 1 more week off, then back to work for a month. After that, 1 whole month off to play. I'll plan on coming toward daytona when I get back off.

TonyMac
11-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Did a 250 mile loop around the Texas Hill Country on Saturday. It was text book "Chamber of Commerce" weather with sunny skies and temps in the low 70's. My buddy on his Ninja commented that at every stop we get comments about how cool the Spyder is and he doesn't even look up anymore because he knows the comment is not about his Ninja :roflblack:

SpyderWolf
11-02-2009, 09:07 PM
Glad to hear all of you had great rides this weekend.

We were also able to ride on Friday and Saturday and had a blast once again.

:2thumbs: