PDA

View Full Version : Foliage Tour

BLACK WIDOW
11-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Just got in from a 550 mile foilage tour through South eastern Oklahoma and parts of Western Arkansas. This was the first time I have had to really give my new Toyo T1R a tryout in some real twisties, and I can tell you that it performed beautifully. As a matter of fact the Spyder performed flawlessly for the entire time.( didn't miss the wing at all) I must admit while engaging some of those Ozark curves at twice the suggested speed, the steering issue crossed my mind; but didn't concern me long since everything was working so well. BTW the foilage is beautiful and the Spyder is one HE!! of a machine.nojoke Got a lot of attention. (more than I really wanted):D

Lamonster
11-01-2009, 06:34 PM
Sounds like a great ride. Temps are just now getting a little cool but I have a lot of riding left in the year. I just hope I get my RT back before I have to give it back. :D

Roaddog2
11-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Sounds like a great ride. Temps are just now getting a little cool but I have a lot of riding left in the year. I just hope I get my RT back before I have to give it back. :D:wrong: Hope you get it back soon :ani29:

BumbleBee
11-01-2009, 08:28 PM
Sounds like a great ride. Temps are just now getting a little cool but I have a lot of riding left in the year. I just hope I get my RT back before I have to give it back. :D

Hope you get it back real soon. They need to extend your time in keeping it longer :2thumbs:

jrl.spyder
11-01-2009, 08:48 PM
We have been greeted with more great ride days recently. Here's a few pix of the sights along the way this weekend.

SpyderWolf
11-01-2009, 09:53 PM
Glad you had a great ride and the Spyder performed as you expected it to. Hopefully you will be able to get more good rides in before the weather gets too nasty.

Lamont, I am also hoping you get your RT back very soon as well. I am eager to hear more about your adventures with it.