PDA

View Full Version : RUNNING INCREDIBLE

tatt2r
10-30-2009, 01:16 PM
WOW!!! had DPS changed also second update spyder is running better than ever .... took it out yesterday almost got a ticket .... steering ....power... handling just amazing ...... could not ask for better except a weather controller .... warmer would be nicer but i'm not going to complain ... got a lot of newly paved roads in NH and Ma ... fun fun fun .... got the same feeling i got the first time i rode it .... :coffee::coffee::coffee:

docdoru
10-30-2009, 01:35 PM
:shemademe_smilie::lecturef_smilie::roflblack:

Firefly
10-30-2009, 02:01 PM
WOW!!! had DPS changed also second update spyder is running better than ever .... took it out yesterday almost got a ticket .... steering ....power... handling just amazing ...... could not ask for better except a weather controller .... warmer would be nicer but i'm not going to complain ... got a lot of newly paved roads in NH and Ma ... fun fun fun .... got the same feeling i got the first time i rode it .... :coffee::coffee::coffee:

:thumbup:

Pretty big difference from riding without any power steering--- isn't it ?

Some Guy
10-30-2009, 02:08 PM
could not ask for better except a weather controller ....

I hear that's an option with the RT-S! :roflblack:

FANG
10-30-2009, 02:11 PM
I hear weather controllers are as reliable as the current people working the weather channel - be careful what we wish for :D

Roaddog2
10-30-2009, 02:39 PM
Well no new DPS (yet) and hopefully not but I must admitt :spyder:has never run better after update to the update :ohyea::ohyea::agree::agree:

Dudley
10-30-2009, 02:53 PM
Glad to know you're back in the saddle. Hope you both get some great days this winter to ride a few miles. That's what I like about where we live. Winter averages about 65 degress days and 30 degrees nights. I may be a little off, but it's just a great place to live if you like to ride year round!

SpyderByter
10-30-2009, 03:22 PM

:yes: good to hear

Roger
10-30-2009, 03:27 PM
Glad to hear it tatt2r. :clap::clap:

BajaRon
10-30-2009, 04:28 PM
Fantastic! My experience exactly (after the 1st update).

When your Spyder is right, life is VERY GOOD!

I loved my Spyder (took about 300 miles) from almost the start and it's gotten better as we go along.

I know that isn't everyone's experience but I suspect there are a lot of very happy -Silent- owners out there having as much fun.:yes:

Smylinacha
10-30-2009, 04:38 PM
Glad you are enjoying your Spyder!

Arana
10-30-2009, 05:51 PM
Great to hear, I also had both of my up-dates done a couple of weeks ago and is running sweet.

:yes:

Love2Ride
10-30-2009, 10:10 PM
SO glad to hear it!!! Keep it under a hundred guy! ;) :D