PDA

View Full Version : Well Lamont - Did you get your RT back?

BajaRon
10-30-2009, 08:38 AM
Just wondering if you got your RT back on the 29th as promised. And did you video unloading it?

dave01
10-30-2009, 08:58 AM
I'm thinking that when he does get it back, the only posts we will see from him will be from his cell phone. He has lost quite a bit of fun time to ryde the RT. Till then we will be awaiting more of his great reviews. :popcorn::popcorn:

Lamonster
10-30-2009, 09:23 AM
:sour::gaah::dontknow::popcorn:

Director
10-30-2009, 10:17 AM
:sour::gaah::dontknow::popcorn:

Guess that answers that question...

WizardMaster
10-30-2009, 01:00 PM
Ya. I guess we'll take that as a big, fat, NO!!!!!

Smylinacha
10-30-2009, 04:35 PM
:banghead:
:gaah::popcorn:

BajaRon
10-30-2009, 08:54 PM
Figured as much when I came by today and the SM5 and you were both gone...

Did you go to Deals Gap?

Didn't even call me....Guess I know when I'm out of the car! :sour:

Went looking for you but no buddy today...

8LEGS
10-30-2009, 10:22 PM
Figured as much when I came by today and the SM5 and you were both gone...

Did you go to Deals Gap?

Didn't even call me....Guess I know when I'm out of the car! :sour:

Went looking for you but no buddy today...

Awww, don't be too upset ..... I'm sure he was thinking of you the whole time he was gone. :roflblack:

BajaRon
10-31-2009, 11:23 PM
Awww, don't be too upset ..... I'm sure he was thinking of you the whole time he was gone. :roflblack:

You really think so? Well... I fell better now!

I went to Lamont's to visit my Toyo tire but it wasn't there either! :dontknow:

Smylinacha
11-01-2009, 07:11 AM
You really think so? Well... I fell better now!

I went to Lamont's to visit my Toyo tire but it wasn't there either! :dontknow:

Maybe he went to Cali to visit his friend - remember he said he wanted to go there. Well whatever he's doing, I hope he's having a nice ryde! NOTE TO LAMONSTER: If for some chance you are reading this on your iphone and are ryding around the states, and are around New England, let us know and stop by. I will behave - I promise! I'm snapping out of my funk now.

:2thumbs:

Lamonster
11-01-2009, 08:32 AM
Maybe he went to Cali to visit his friend - remember he said he wanted to go there. Well whatever he's doing, I hope he's having a nice ryde! NOTE TO LAMONSTER: If for some chance you are reading this on your iphone and are ryding around the states, and are around New England, let us know and stop by. I will behave - I promise! I'm snapping out of my funk now.

:2thumbs:

I'm still here. I did get a chance to talk to my friend the other day and his mind is like we were talking 10+ years ago. It's really sad to hear him like that. I'm still playing it by ear as to if I go out to see him or not now and if I do I'll be waiting for the RT to show up first. They're saying next week now. :popcorn:

Smylinacha
11-01-2009, 09:13 AM
In a way it is probably good that he talking like 10 yrs ago. I think that's the way I'd rather be. Yep, very sad and I'm sorry you gotta go thru that. I'm glad you are still around and will get to take your trek on the RT - that way you'll have premium tunes and comfort! Not like the regular Spyder isn't comfy but you definitely get alot more bells and whistles w/ the RT. I think once they fix mine, hopefully I can hang onto it, pay a little more off and get an RT down the road. We like riding distance so I really want those bells and whistles!

I got highway pegs on mine now so no more dangling but when I sat on the RT my legs had more room to move. The thing just felt so "big" to me though. But my biggest thing is LOUD TUNES:2thumbs: and tons of storage space. Wonder when they will come out w/ an aftermarket exhaust for it? I'd need it to be louder. The bars fit good. HDX would have to cut the shield down though. Look at me, this is long range planning and I already know what I want to do if I get one some day.

I'm still here. I did get a chance to talk to my friend the other day and his mind is like we were talking 10+ years ago. It's really sad to hear him like that. I'm still playing it by ear as to if I go out to see him or not now and if I do I'll be waiting for the RT to show up first. They're saying next week now. :popcorn:

b2k
11-03-2009, 01:50 PM
I bet if you told him you would pick up the tab at the BBQ place he would have road with you :D:thumbup:

BajaRon
11-07-2009, 01:33 PM
I bet if you told him you would pick up the tab at the BBQ place he would have road with you :D:thumbup:

You're right, that usually does seal the deal. Trouble is...I'm REALLY CHEAP! :D

What I do is invite him and then show up with no money in my wallet. After a few years he caught on to that so I've had to change up my tactics a bit. :roflblack: