PDA

View Full Version : BRP's current Promotion ends Jan 31, 2023. Will it be extended?

Texas Al
01-30-2023, 02:54 PM
BRP's current promotion will end Jan 31, 2023. Does anyone know if they will extend the promotion or set up a new one?

gkamer
01-30-2023, 05:03 PM
My guess is it will depend on sales. If sales are up the promo will be gone, if sales are down the promo will be extended. But then again you can always find a reason to have a sale. :)

Tourer
01-31-2023, 11:20 AM
Even the dealerships don’t know if the program will be extended.
There are usually incentives to dealers if they hit a certain sales level based on their sales volume. So dealers who are near but not at the mark will press for sales during the end of the program to get the incentives.
Dealers like incentive and rebate programs because it allows them to get more profit from the sale.
So, end of month and end of model year is the best time to purchase.

K80Shooter
01-31-2023, 05:12 PM
Check back tomorrow and then you'll know.

Honestly like stated above, even the dealers won't know till 2-1-23.

Dochands
02-04-2023, 12:30 PM
I jumped on it. Sorry you didn’t get in on it. But they will do it again if they don’t extend. As someone else said, it depends on sales and inventory. My dealer had two 22s left. An F3 and and a RT. Carbon black. Sitting next to each other. Made my choice. For the RT.

Snoking1127
02-04-2023, 12:51 PM
I jumped on it. Sorry you didn’t get in on it. But they will do it again if they don’t extend. As someone else said, it depends on sales and inventory. My dealer had two 22s left. An F3 and and a RT. Carbon black. Sitting next to each other. Made my choice. For the RT.

How much did you get off on it?