PDA

View Full Version : Are there any '23 models out yet, the F3 or the RT series?

old Timer
01-26-2023, 11:59 AM
Long way from any dealer, have the '23's been shown or out yet? What is coming??? :riding:

campermac
01-26-2023, 08:38 PM
They are supposed to start shipping to the dealers by mid February, that is if nothing goes wrong and the bikes they ship have all the parts but then again BRP says they got the parts issue behind them, accessories are a completely different cluster.

Wmoater
01-26-2023, 09:05 PM
I do have to say, if the spyder line reflects the skidoo division it will be a good summer for most spyder buyers. The spyder, jetski and off-road divisions/ lines followed the sled production for the last 2 years. For the most parts, skidoo has been 2-3 months behind this year, but has been sent completed. Like said above, no accessories though. Most of them have been back ordered all season. The new super high tech add ons also have been backordered like the new extra large screens and smart shocks options. But again, those 2 are not BRP but add ons like our Elka or fox shocks etc. So, if the original projection is February, then I say April with basic versions and extras like lighted footrest/extra led lights on front etc being backordered. REMEMBER… one thing, skidoo cut back majorly on the number of units ordered and produced though. So the rt and f3 will be good but the limited might need a bit more time and delayed. Depending on how many units the dealers were allowed to order might be the problem based on limited numbers produced if BRP did this with spyders. Now BRP was shipping with basic gauges to those that ordered the specialty ones so that they could still be used and assembled till new arrived. Skidoo did release a new body this year too and did deliver. We (spyders) don’t have any new models or changes in plastic design like back in 2020 so I am hoping April to May everything will be back to mostly normal.

Little Blue
01-27-2023, 03:28 AM
:coffee:....When I talk about the 2023 models my dealer said they are coming. Maybe get a few late February or early March. These are the ones that are presold.
Stock ordered Spyders are scheduled for late April.

Dealer said if you want a 2023 you need to order it sooner than later. They feel that the supply will be somewhat better for 2023, you never know for sure.

As a side note, most of the 2022 are completed and finally got delivered. So hopefully you have a ryde time on your 2022 Spyder.

Best Wishes for You. ......:thumbup:

fredgal
01-27-2023, 05:32 AM
Some dealers already have the 2023 models, including Imotorsports; and including the 2 dealers in my area. A quick search on google will show you this...

Saluda
01-27-2023, 06:04 AM
Waiting for ours. Hoping for the best, good thing is that we still have our '16.

Woodenfish
01-27-2023, 05:43 PM
some dealers already have the 2023 models,, including , Imotorsports, and including 2 dealers in my area,, quick search on google will show you this...

I would suggest calling any dealer first. Imotorsports often lists new product that is on order but not in current inventory on premises. Looking at the Imotorsports website I see a bunch of stock photos mixed in with some others taken on location but that doesn’t tell you if that is the actual product or is just representative of what is coming.

Pirate
01-27-2023, 07:23 PM
I would suggest calling any dealer first. Imotorsports often lists new product that is on order but not in current inventory on premises. Looking at the Imotorsports website I see a bunch of stock photos mixed in with some others taken on location but that doesn’t tell you if that is the actual product or is just representative of what is coming.

Yup, I ran across this when I called. Sometimes they show inventory when there isn't.

ARtraveler
01-27-2023, 07:29 PM
I have suggested many times to call dealer X or Y to verify if they have a specific unit in stock. Many dealers show a generic inventory "in stock" list. My dealer in AK was one of them. Always call ahead to confirm item in stock or not if you have any distance to drive. :bowdown:

campermac
01-27-2023, 07:57 PM
Wmoater, if you are looking for the passenger floorboard lights, they are shipping them if you have an order in. I got mine right before Christmas, and the dealer said they are shipping customer orders before dealer stock orders.

fredgal
01-28-2023, 03:34 AM
When dealers list new inventory, it means they have it in stock. Both dealers close to me have 2023's in stock, so they are out already. Believe it or not... :clap:

old Timer
01-28-2023, 10:02 AM
Is there any difference from the 22's to the 23's, or is it nothing more than "Bold new Colors"?????

USAF
01-28-2023, 10:36 AM
Is there any difference from the 22's to the 23's, or is it nothing more than "Bold new Colors"?????

The RT/RTS are the same.

Woodenfish
01-28-2023, 01:46 PM
When dealers list new inventory, it means they have it in stock. Both dealers close to me have 2023's in stock, so they are out already. Believe it or not... :clap:

Trust but verify. Have you physically seen them or have telephoned them. I know that it’s awful early in the season but anything is always possible?