PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Demo Truck near Austin 6 November

hawkdriver1972
10-29-2009, 03:24 PM
Just stopped by the dealer today to get my second update. They informed me that the demo truck would be there on 6 November all day. The dealer is Central Texas Powersports in Georgetown, just north of Austin. Gonna try to make it down there to at least see an RT, prob wont register to ride. See you there!!:2excited:

hawkdriver1972
11-10-2009, 10:00 PM
Due to the events here on Ft Hood, :cus: jerk, I was unable to attend the demo last Friday. Anyone else go? How was it? Best wishes and sympathy goes out to anyone affected by this event.

Arana
11-13-2009, 07:18 PM
I am planning on going to the Toy Run with the Harley guys from Killeen on Sunday.

Are you the one that has the yellow one here in Killeen? I have the Blue Moon.

Maybe we can meet at the Harley place.

Thanks

hawkdriver1972
11-13-2009, 11:57 PM
I didnt know there was one on Sunday. I have a hard time finding out when all the rides and get-togethers are happening around here. Do you know of a site or paper that would list them? This Sunday wont work for me, army has us working. I just got a flyer from a bike store in town that has a toy run starting in Temple and going to Cove on Dec 5th. Im gonna try to make that one. And yes, this is the guy with the yellow one:f_spider:.

Arana
11-15-2009, 07:42 PM
http://www.lets-ride.com/event/texas.htm

Here is a web site that might help you. The Tri County Toy Run is the one you recieved the paper on, we participated on that one last year also, is all for a good cause and is fun, meet all kind of folks.

Just did the one today and it as a good one also.

Hope you can make the next one, maybe we can meet somewhere in Killeen and ride together to Temple.

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks