PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson tribute

Rando
10-28-2009, 06:42 PM
If your a Michael Jackson fan, you have GOT to see/hear this. It was featured on ABC World News Tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R12QVtuB0_Q

Derwin
10-28-2009, 08:27 PM
Wow! That was really incredible. Those guys are talented.

I have been an MJ fan all my life. And in Chicago when you say MJ, usually that means Michael Jordan! LOL!

I remember as a kid I had the little 45 record with the black and blue motown label on it. One of my favorites was "I'll be there". I would play that on my little turntable over and over again!

In the mid 1990's MJ's song "You are not alone" brought me through some troubling times. I especially loved the video with Lisa Marie Presley.

It's amazing how much music influences our lives. It's also amazing how much this man has influenced music.

I turn 44 years old tomorrow (October 29th), and I have tickets to go see the MJ movie "This Is It". I"m sure it's gonna be good.

Derwin

Lamonster
10-31-2009, 02:21 PM
Wow! That was really incredible. Those guys are talented.

I'm pretty sure that's just one guy. :doorag:

Rando
10-31-2009, 06:13 PM
I'm pretty sure that's just one guy. :doorag:It's actually two, one (looks like 6) doing the the singing and the one to the far left is doing the sound effects.

I believe the one to the far left did all the video editing, which is just as remarkable as the singing!

cwhcwh
11-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Thats pretty cool! I love his music, but not his actions.

Derwin
11-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Thats pretty cool! I love his music, but not his actions.

I'll bite.... What are the "actions" that you don't like?

fastfraser
11-04-2009, 11:42 AM
It's actually two, one (looks like 6) doing the the singing and the one to the far left is doing the sound effects.

I believe the one to the far left did all the video editing, which is just as remarkable as the singing!
:2thumbs::agree: Great job!!

xpeschon
11-04-2009, 12:35 PM
Yah thats what I want to know, "his actions".... I'm with Derwin on this one, If all followed his complete story you may think otherwise, please don't get caught up in the "he said she said stuff".. I think we all know what cwhcwh meant however, this can be a threat that could go forever so I will just leave it alone..

Joe

Dudley
11-04-2009, 03:03 PM
Who's Michael Jackson???:shemademe_smilie::roflblack:

GaryTheBadger
11-06-2009, 11:27 AM
Ten years as Producer for a Public Access TV station, four years as a film festival juror and too many years as a novice video editor qualifies me to say Really Well Done!!

Rando - thank you for posting this.