PDA

View Full Version : Going for demo!

skypup
10-27-2009, 01:27 PM
My wife and I have been looking for a trike. I went to our San Antonio South Texas Suzuki dealer today to inquire about the spyder RT-s with trailer package. Really friendly people. As luck would have it I signed up for the riding demo slated here for Nov.7. I called my wife at work and she is meeting me back at the dealer after work. I showed her a pic of the spyder last night and she started laughing and saying it looked like a lawn mower. I told her we could have fun with that line. We were considering a Harley trike but like the spyder the more we read about it. How does it feel on the road? Is it stable in turns? Thanks in advance.

Big Arm
10-27-2009, 01:30 PM
welcome skypup Get your billfold out, the Spyder will bite you :roflblack: You'll love it :2thumbs:

RoadHammer
10-27-2009, 02:08 PM
AT 110 mph its as stable as my mustang,no vibrations. It feels like its on rails. it's great in the corners. :congrats:

My wife and I have been looking for a trike. I went to our San Antonio South Texas Suzuki dealer today to inquire about the spyder RT-s with trailer package. Really friendly people. As luck would have it I signed up for the riding demo slated here for Nov.7. I called my wife at work and she is meeting me back at the dealer after work. I showed her a pic of the spyder last night and she started laughing and saying it looked like a lawn mower. I told her we could have fun with that line. We were considering a Harley trike but like the spyder the more we read about it. How does it feel on the road? Is it stable in turns? Thanks in advance.

Bersquack
10-27-2009, 02:29 PM
welcome The spyder is an incredible machine!

BillGargan
10-27-2009, 03:06 PM
To paraphrase . . . It is a CrackMobile! Fun addiction!

fastfraser
10-27-2009, 03:06 PM
welcome

TonyMac
10-27-2009, 03:23 PM
welcome I'll be at South Texas Suzuki on November 7th as well as I have an 11:15 appointment to ride the new RT. I'm a current 08 owner and love it. Perhaps I'll see you there. Look for the Yellow Spyder with the :spyder2: decals on the hood and rear fender.

I can answer a lot of questions about owning and riding here in San Antonio.

Tony

skypup
10-27-2009, 04:12 PM
Thanks Tony.

We're set up for 11:15 also. We'll look for you there!

skypup
10-27-2009, 04:13 PM
AT 110 mph its as stable as my mustang,no vibrations. It feels like its on rails. it's great in the corners. :congrats:

I guess this machine can move a little better than my Kymco 250S?

Ghost_Ryder
10-27-2009, 07:47 PM

I'll be at STS on the 7th too. I have a 1:30 appointment. I've got a 2009 SE5.

SpyderWolf
10-27-2009, 09:08 PM
I hope you all have a great time on the demo rides. Let us know how they go.

welcome to skypup!