PDA

View Full Version : What a nice fun sunday i had.

Roger
10-26-2009, 04:09 PM
My future Dealer Arctic Adventures held an open house and Scott and Tom from BRP where their Showing a static rts and rs demo rides lets start with the RTS A++++ on the seat and comfort the handle bars are nice maybe a smidge to close the wheels they had on are nice to bad they don't fit the rs model. Very nice all around. They sold 2 of them yesterday. Scott said the RT goes into production this week. I finally got to meet Ron (RNET) he only lives about an hour away. i saw his bike i like the 4" risers he has and the isci floorboards they are attached in the front and back so very solid and I'am 5'6" and these allowed me to stretch my legs out nicely. Yes i went on a demo ride and i purpposely went out last so i could try a few things that my forum family suggested about the stearing issue i had and it made a difference i could feel it and see it by the way the riders in front of me were driving i was now hugging the turns better and they were taking the curves wider. ty guys and gals. Now while i was out riding my keys fell out of my pocket and i knew something did but i thought it was some garbage i had so scott and i had to go back out on the spyders to find my keys and we did of coarse they got run over the car key had powerlocks and my remote starter got crushed thank goodness for spares. Just a very nice day. :2thumbs:

fastfraser
10-26-2009, 04:17 PM
So did you order one ???:popcorn:

SpyderWolf
10-26-2009, 04:57 PM
So did you order one ???:popcorn:

Same question. Sorry about your keys as well, but at least you got another ride out of it. ;)

rnet
10-26-2009, 05:19 PM
No he did'nt buy one yet, He's waiting for his ship to come in. He said it's now on the horrizon. I almost did though, just to big of hit. I'll wait and see what happens. I happy now with my mods.

Roger
10-26-2009, 08:46 PM
I did not order anything yet!! but I think i'am leaning toward the new blue rs model because i know i will do more local riding than touring. I'am sure i will do some but for that i will order the brp bags. And yes getting that extra ride was fun it made up for being upset that my keys got crushed. :roflblack:. I thought for sure ron was going to make a deal on a rts.