PDA

View Full Version : MINIMALISTIC Reverse Gear Extension - #RYKER

Martin Slovakia
11-05-2022, 02:40 PM
Hi guys, for some this can be an option when you are not a big fans of Jockey shifters.
I compare this, show you how to instal it and let you know my personal opinion...
YOU CAN FIND ALWAYS MORE INFO on my VLOG - CLICK HERE (https://www.martinthevlogger.com/post/minimalistic-reverse-gear-extension-ryker-canam-martinthevlogger)
https://www.martinthevlogger.com/post/minimalistic-reverse-gear-extension-ryker-canam-martinthevlogger

https://youtu.be/SMEKsBHss1M

gkamer
11-05-2022, 04:12 PM
Well that's certainly difference but personally I perfer the Jockey Shifter.

Bfromla
11-05-2022, 05:40 PM
would it still look good with 8ball knob?:dontknow::popcorn:

old Timer
11-06-2022, 03:29 PM
I like it, thanks.

Mikey
11-06-2022, 04:00 PM
That adjustable handle should have some sort of locking pin in it, after you get it where you like it, you should be able to lock it in that position! It seems to me every time you pull it back that head is coming back out of its position and letting the head wobble around in that socket, in time I would think some things going to wear out! I do like the profile of the whole set up!:2thumbs:

Martin Slovakia
11-07-2022, 03:15 AM
would it still look good with 8ball knob?:dontknow::popcorn:
Hmmmm... Good question... Maybe a smaller one, but.... hmmmm.... maybe... actually, yes; as I am thinking about it.... Maybe it could look cool, like an 8ball hanging in the air kind of :)

Martin Slovakia
11-07-2022, 03:17 AM
That adjustable handle should have some sort of locking pin in it, after you get it where you like it, you should be able to lock it in that position! It seems to me every time you pull it back that head is coming back out of its position and letting the head wobble around in that socket, in time I would think some things going to wear out! I do like the profile of the whole set up!:2thumbs:

Yes, good point.
I never mess around when somebody makes a product and I sell it, I keep it like that. After some time, either the producer will listen to customers or not - so far, the product is good, but if there is something to be adjusted, I will share this with the producer. If he listens, great; if not, well it's the end of that story...
Also, as I often say.... In every good thing, there is something bad, and vice versa...
m.

Raven
11-07-2022, 10:29 AM
It looks like your knee would be in the way with your foot on the peg.
Didn't show in the video.
Keep up the good work, always injoy your videos

Martin Slovakia
11-07-2022, 02:33 PM
It looks like your knee would be in the way with your foot on the peg.
Didn't show in the video.
Keep up the good work, always injoy your videos

Hi buddy, no not really as you can rotate it in every direction. so this is really not a problem at all :)))
have an awesome day
martin

FrogmanDave
11-08-2022, 03:58 PM
Another helpful video Martin. Thanks! I think I like the smaller shifter.

Martin Slovakia
11-15-2022, 11:19 AM
Another helpful video Martin. Thanks! I think I like the smaller shifter.

thank you Dave