PDA

View Full Version : This can be the TIME of your LIFE!

Martin Slovakia
10-22-2022, 10:38 AM
Hi guys, maybe you know that i run the most b@dass Tour and Rental agency in the World and I have prepared for you time of your life TOUR on one of my FOUR RYKERs
From 30th of May to 4th of Jun 2023 we will participate on the Largest BRP Event in Europe that is happening in Austria next to ROTAX factory. YES the ROTAX tour is included as well as 6 days full of fun, relax, riding and just pure joy.
This event is only ONE out of THREE, where CAN-AM will officially celebrate its 50th anniversary
I, as MartinTheVlogger will be your exclusive Tour Guide.

in case of any questions, just let me know to martinthevlogger@gmail.com

ALL INFO, including price, pictures, videos, you can find here (https://www.martinthevlogger.com/post/canam-grossglockner-event-rykers-martinthevlogger-vip-tourguide-2023)
https://www.martinthevlogger.com/post/canam-grossglockner-event-rykers-martinthevlogger-vip-tourguide-2023 (https://www.martinthevlogger.com/post/canam-grossglockner-event-rykers-martinthevlogger-vip-tourguide-2023)

here is the official video from one of the days from the 2022 event

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqsa-1AeKOc&feature=youtu.be

DoTheDOOO
10-25-2022, 12:14 AM
Sounds awesome!

Bfromla
10-25-2022, 01:42 AM
Curious any pre ride & communication training?:popcorn: Passport good till ‘24 unless something else changes:dontknow: have seen maybe too many videos of crazy drivers, combined with only driving American roads, raises some concerns. Really would like to do & more(whole yankee tourist :roflblack:)

Piratezz
10-25-2022, 02:07 AM
We signed up, and will be there, for an amazing event.... Always nice to meet fellow Spyder Ryders...

jtoro1
10-25-2022, 07:11 AM
I will be going it will be a trip to remember

Martin Slovakia
10-25-2022, 10:08 AM
I will be going it will be a trip to remember
Cannot wait to meet you John!!!! its gonna be blast :)

Martin Slovakia
10-25-2022, 10:24 AM
We signed up, and will be there, for an amazing event.... Always nice to meet fellow Spyder Ryders...
Ooooo yeah, I just did it too, for few people. Its gonna be legendary :)

Martin Slovakia
10-25-2022, 10:28 AM
Curious any pre ride & communication training?:popcorn: Passport good till ‘24 unless something else changes:dontknow: have seen maybe too many videos of crazy drivers, combined with only driving American roads, raises some concerns. Really would like to do & more(whole yankee tourist :roflblack:)

We have John already on board from USA, and one more RYKER is pre-booked. As for safety and rYding, this is very very safe event with the best instructor in the world - ME.
I mean, i am also preparing Montenegro trip at the end of JUN for about 20+ bYkes, and for that yes, you need some skills, but Gross and Austria, its very very calm and relaxed trip.
I do recommend to come at least 2 days upfront, specially when from northern america, or Australia etc - further distances,,,, as there is great area around Bratislava, and we have also Vienna here with historical places, so I would do some two day extra tour in order for people to see more and also adjust to driving in EUROPE... but again, its very safe down here. and again, I am badass instructor :)

Martin Slovakia
10-25-2022, 10:29 AM
Sounds awesome!

because it is awesome :))))

FrogmanDave
10-25-2022, 12:32 PM
Man what beautiful scenery! It is on my bucket list (after I retire) to come meet you and take one of your trips with you as the guide. You really do represent the Spyder/Ryker community well Martin. Safe travels sir!

Martin Slovakia
10-25-2022, 01:21 PM
Man what beautiful scenery! It is on my bucket list (after I retire) to come meet you and take one of your trips with you as the guide. You really do represent the Spyder/Ryker community well Martin. Safe travels sir!
Hi Dave, hehehehe... for sure Sir, I will take a good care of you.
BTW, I will be posting soon trip to Montenegro :) dont look at that, coz you will want to retire latest in Jun 2023 :) :) :)

NorwegianRT
10-26-2022, 05:37 PM
Just went through registration for the Grossglockner event in June 2023 :2thumbs: Booked the urlaub zug from Hamburg to Munich to save some driving on the way down, but will drive all the way back to Norway.
Hotel in Altmunster also booked so now it is just to wait and count the days.
Safe rides all !

Martin Slovakia
10-27-2022, 01:41 AM
Epic! I did some registrations already for a few Members as well in Slovakia... it will be one epic trip!
See you there :)

jtoro1
10-27-2022, 06:08 AM
Come out to Martin's ride in the alps I hope to go to Auschwitz Birkenau before Martins trip and after Martins trip to the glacier express in Switzerland

PMK
10-27-2022, 06:33 AM
Come out to Martin's ride in the alps I hope to go to Auschwitz Birkenau before Martins trip and after Martins trip to the glacier express in Switzerland

JTORO, you always have incredible trips and adventures.

Martin Slovakia
10-27-2022, 12:00 PM
Auschwitz its very strong experience,. its not that far from here, about 5h of driving,. Whole Krakow area is beautiful and Auschwitz its emotionally very strong. I have been there is very cold weather and also in summer but the cold one was a challange to be there fully dressed up.. cannot imagine what those people have been through.

when you are in Krakow, go to Wieliczka Salt Mine,. its epic what those people were able to do there.

Martin Slovakia
10-27-2022, 12:02 PM
JTORO, you always have incredible trips and adventures.

As I can see, JTORO is a man to meet :) :) :)

Peacekeeper6
10-31-2022, 01:41 PM
I've been to Europe 3 times (Germany, England, Ireland, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Italy, Belgium) and each time has been very memorable.

I'd love to ship my Spyder over there, take a month off and just visit places like Spain, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Greece .... countries I've never been.

jtoro1
10-31-2022, 03:43 PM
Martin has 4 rikers for rent come on out he is taking me on a tour to the can am rally and the rotax factory and Hitler summer home GrossGlockner high alpine road check it out on utube ,May 2023

Martin Slovakia
11-03-2022, 10:44 AM
I've been to Europe 3 times (Germany, England, Ireland, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Italy, Belgium) and each time has been very memorable.

I'd love to ship my Spyder over there, take a month off and just visit places like Spain, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Greece .... countries I've never been.
those countries are beautiful, but we will do better areas this year :))))) places like Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina Slovakia. East of Europe is amazing, cheap and safe... :)

Peacekeeper6
11-04-2022, 01:04 AM
those countries are beautiful, but we will do better areas this year :))))) places like Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina Slovakia. East of Europe is amazing, cheap and safe... :)

Don't tempt me.

LOL

Martin Slovakia
11-04-2022, 02:05 AM
Don't tempt me.

LOL

Sir, I would never do that... if you will watch my video this weekend - i think it about mini shifter for ryker.... there will be pictures at the end of video from the road i prepare for Montenegro... its trip for brave, its experience of a lifetime.

Peacekeeper6
11-04-2022, 02:26 AM
Sir, I would never do that... if you will watch my video this weekend - i think it about mini shifter for ryker.... there will be pictures at the end of video from the road i prepare for Montenegro... its trip for brave, its experience of a lifetime.

I believe it'll be an "experience of a lifetime", no doubt about that.

I absolutely LOVE Europe, so much rich history as compared to the United States.

Martin Slovakia
11-07-2022, 03:13 AM
I believe it'll be an "experience of a lifetime", no doubt about that.

I absolutely LOVE Europe, so much rich history as compared to the United States.
Everything has pros and cons.. US is great country to ride as well, it has beautiful places and it's all in one country if I may say it this way.
Europe is about history, yes... I would love to rYde South America as well as Asia and India, that would be my dream journey.
m.