PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone close enough to True Laser Track to check on them?

rich46
10-08-2022, 02:25 PM
How are things going after Ian in South Carolina? I've been trying to order a Laser kit from True Laser Track there and have called and e-mailed with no response. With all that's going on I hope nothing is amiss?

I'm hoping that all is well with the forum folks in the South East and am wondering if anyone is close enough to know if all is well with True Laser Track ?

PMK
10-08-2022, 09:57 PM
How are things going after Ian in South Carolina? I've been trying to order a Laser kit from True Laser Track there and have called and e-mailed with no response. With all that's going on I hope nothing is amiss?

I'm hoping that all is well with the forum folks in the South East and am wondering if anyone is close enough to know if all is well with True Laser Track ?

Might ask BajaRon, he just bought one.

rich46
10-12-2022, 05:20 PM
PMK

Went back on the forum and found that others were also asking. BR seems to know about as much as anyone else and that's not much. I pinged some folks in sportscar road racing and one guy says he's also been trying to get in touch for some parts. Also with no luck. Ron did say there was some sort of family illness. Kind of makes me want to hold off for now.

PMK
10-12-2022, 08:41 PM
PMK

Went back on the forum and found that others were also asking. BR seems to know about as much as anyone else and that's not much. I pinged some folks in sportscar road racing and one guy says he's also been trying to get in touch for some parts. Also with no luck. Ron did say there was some sort of family illness. Kind of makes me want to hold off for now.

Seems I am fortunate then, mine has new calibrated lasers. I also made modifications to improve the equipment, and designed/fabricated additional items to ensure better accuracy with less time required per alignment.
Unfortunately, Spyder alignments bring in a fraction of the money that working on jets does, so all the stuff sits, unused, until I need it to do alignments for friends, or have time to tinker more with ours.

rich46
10-12-2022, 11:37 PM
Just sad I can't get one like I'd planned on. We had planned to use it for the Spyder but I was also going to make some modifications so we could use it for our Sidecar outfits. Mostly I'm sad that these folks are having problems and can't get back to their business. Life running a business can be hard enough with out health troubles.

PMK
10-13-2022, 04:46 AM
Just sad I can't get one like I'd planned on. We had planned to use it for the Spyder but I was also going to make some modifications so we could use it for our Sidecar outfits. Mostly I'm sad that these folks are having problems and can't get back to their business. Life running a business can be hard enough with out health troubles.

Possibly someone ruthless like Spyder Extras will infringe upon the patent and offer clones for a small astronomical fee.

The guy in Australia has fabricated something similar and posted how to build his design. Maybe that can work for you, or just use old school toe sticks. They work well also. Regardless, you still will need BUDS to dial in the sensors.

rich46
10-13-2022, 02:19 PM
PMK,

So do you think that TLT is finished ? I wanted the kit as much for doing the Outfits (need to make quick changes) as for the Spyder. Been using Ally "I" beams and a tape for years the kit just looked to be quicker once we got the hang of it.

Anyhow thanks for your in-put sad to see a small firm go by the wayside.

Cheers

IdahoMtnSpyder
10-13-2022, 04:35 PM
Have you tried both of these numbers?
The inventor : Mike Loescher
Phone: (386) 427-8522
3552 Omni Circle Edgewater FL 32141ROLO LLC
Florida Rep Mike Loescher
CELL: (386) 405-2263

IdahoMtnSpyder
10-13-2022, 04:36 PM
Try this sister company.
Welcome to White Buffalo Collectibles

We are so proud to announce we now have a store located on 205 Main St in Landrum, SC 29356.....Store phone number is 864-457-1411

Store hours are Friday 11-4, Saturday 11-4 and Sunday 12-3. A private showing is by appointment only. Please call 386-405-2263 and we can meet you on off days/hours.