acdcking12
09-20-2022, 02:44 PM
Decided

FrogmanDave
09-20-2022, 02:53 PM
:popcorn:

K80Shooter
09-20-2022, 03:12 PM
A quick search showed a good many in the 21 - 25 range, most did not list mileage but was at a dealer so someone could get it financed there if need be.

That seems high to me but who knows in today's market. Start high and come down if need be.

Little Blue
09-20-2022, 03:15 PM
:coffee:.... Try searching on Kelly Blue Book.com and looking at Cycle.com. Today's prices are all over the place.
Good Luck on Your Mission. ....:thumbup:

CopperSpyder
09-20-2022, 03:24 PM
If you are looking to sell quick keep the price down to your lowest you are willing to take and not move from there. If you want to play games, ask the max and wait. Look at KBB trade in value and retail value as a guide but it is what you want and how long you want to wait before you sell. Good luck with your sale!!

ARtraveler
09-20-2022, 06:34 PM
A good price ask is to go to Kelly Blue Book or NADA BB. Private party price is usually where most end up. High mileage will always deduct some from that. Dealer trade in value is always low, low, low. They usually try to add between $2K and $4K when they resell.

SL is a good place to sell a used unit. However, most here are also very saavy about pricing. You can also compare units for sale here to see where you would fit in. Those asking top $$ usually get looks, but no bites. An ad running with 500 or more looks usually means asking price to high. Accessories are worth little to nothing. Your accessories are not always someone elses desire. Meaning they are not willing to cough up much extra money for something they would not put on themselves.

Good luck with your sale. :yes: It is a sellers market currently. New units are next to impossible to get from dealers. There are still some waiting to get their 2022's that were ordered a year ago.

UtahPete
09-20-2022, 09:52 PM
I suggest you try to ignore the loan balance. It's not relevant to the pricing equation and could distort your sense of reality in the marketplace.

Having said that, I believe you should be able to get your price, but advertise in other national markets like Craigslist and Cycle Trader. Even eBay.

FrogmanDave
09-21-2022, 02:29 AM
If you are looking to sell quick keep the price down to your lowest you are willing to take and not move from there. If you want to play games, ask the max and wait. Look at KBB trade in value and retail value as a guide but it is what you want and how long you want to wait before you sell. Good luck with your sale!!

:agree: 100%

acdcking12
09-21-2022, 09:52 AM
thank you for all the responses. I appreciate it.