PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning

8LEGS
10-23-2009, 05:59 AM
Hey, ........ Do you guys think it will rain? It should be interesting in Crawfordsville for the GNCC. Looks like it may be another mud bowl. :-)

retread
10-23-2009, 06:36 AM
Hey Tina, where you been? Dick and I had a good ryde to Madison the 17th, Amanda is good people, we're going to have to get some stuff planned for better weather times, maybe ryde the river.
What's GNCC stand for?

john

Trickie Dick
10-23-2009, 08:14 AM
Hey Tina, where you been? Dick and I had a good ryde to Madison the 17th, Amanda is good people, we're going to have to get some stuff planned for better weather times, maybe ryde the river.
What's GNCC stand for?

john

I think it's General Nutrition Country Club.:D

Let's go riding. See the leaves. Probably none left after this rain and wind.:( Bought some handwarmers for the spydie. Anxious to try them out.
Dick

retread
10-23-2009, 09:45 AM
Where to?
Got some interesting things going on; a possible job in Roscommon MI, won't know for a while yet, so let's ride when/while we can.

john

Trickie Dick
10-23-2009, 10:40 AM
Where to?
Got some interesting things going on; a possible job in Roscommon MI, won't know for a while yet, so let's ride when/while we can.

john
Good deal on the job. Hope it works out for you.
Tomorrow is going to be the coolest day of the next 5-6. High of 50. Higher starting Sunday and going through Wednesday. So any of those days look good to me. Talk to your real estate(travel guide) lady for suggestions. As I said, I don't think there is much up here unless you would like to ride up to Plymouth and look at a trailer.
http://www.eaglecaps.com/index.htm. Looks like a nice trailer. I'd like to go see one sometime.
Let me know.
Dick

8LEGS
10-23-2009, 03:39 PM
http://www.gnccracing.com/pages/gncc-event-information/klotz-ironman

I usually race, but this year I'm just going to watch and take pictures. I'm off Sunday too, hoping for good weather so I can go for a ride. I have some NMN risers on the way soon and am keeping my fingers crossed for a decent day so I can get them installed ......... if your offer still stands.

retread
10-23-2009, 10:14 PM
Sure, the offer stands, let me know when.

john

NewRider
10-23-2009, 10:26 PM
Winds still howling here, 25 - 35 mph. Temperature still forecast to be 46, for tomorrow.:gaah:

8LEGS
10-23-2009, 11:48 PM
Thanks John. Dick, is it still ok to meet at your place?

Trickie Dick
10-24-2009, 08:27 AM
Thanks John. Dick, is it still ok to meet at your place?
Absolutely. Let us know when you want to do this. Looking forward to seeing you.
Dick
PS. That race looks like alot of fun. Should be great today with all the mud etc. Taking your spyder?

8LEGS
10-25-2009, 07:17 AM
Had a great time at the race with family and friends. It was so muddy. The Spyder ...... it was parked safely in the garage.

The risers are shipping out Monday and I'm hoping they will be here by Thursday. I'm off Thursday the 29 and Tuesday the 3rd. Temp Thursday is ok and 50% chance of rain but that can change, besides, that means there is a 50% chance it won't rain.

Looking forward to seeing both of you again and getting the risers installed. No more pain in the back and shoulders. I hope I love them as much as everyone else.

Looks like my Mom is going to get a Spyder before spring. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I've talked her into taking the MSF class and I think she is as excited as me.

If the risers come by Thursday is that a good day for both of you?

retread
10-25-2009, 12:16 PM
If NMN/ESI goes true to form, the risers will be there by Wednesday, if not before, those people are phenomenal.

john

Some Guy
10-25-2009, 01:30 PM
If NMN/ESI goes true to form, the risers will be there by Wednesday, if not before, those people are phenomenal.

john

:agree: :firstplace: :yes: