PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of Selling 2017 RT, 5k miles…Thoughts??

SoonerJones
09-18-2022, 01:26 PM
I use it to drive to work about 20 miles away and occasionally go on Sunday afternoon drives… can’t foresee ever taking long road trip…. I am thinking a Ryker would do what I use it for, and save me some $$$ on payments!!! WhT do you all think, will I be disappointed if I do this?

UtahPete
09-18-2022, 01:40 PM
No. Go for it. For what you use it for, the Ryker makes more sense and you can probably buy a new one for what you get for the 2017 RT with money left over.

Wmoater
09-18-2022, 01:42 PM
Personally rt offers storage the ryker can not (without total upgrade) By the time the ryker is totally upgraded and new, it will cost about the same as as a 5 year old machine. Insurance and mileage will be close with just local work riding. Storage for rain cover, jacket, rain gear, change of cloths, office or work supplies and stopping on the way home for occasional groceries I’d keep the RT. just my opinion.

redrazor
09-18-2022, 01:48 PM
Personally rt offers storage the ryker can not (without total upgrade) By the time the ryker is totally upgraded and new, it will cost about the same as as a 5 year old machine. Insurance and mileage will be close with just local work riding. Storage for rain cover, jacket, rain gear, change of cloths, office or work supplies and stopping on the way home for occasional groceries I’d keep the RT. just my opinion.

:agree:

JayBros
09-18-2022, 02:19 PM
Have you ever ridden a Ryker? If not, that's the first thing you should do. Otherwise you won't know if it's really the vehicle for you.

bigbadbrucie
09-18-2022, 03:05 PM

I also agree!

FrogmanDave
09-19-2022, 11:50 AM
No. Go for it. For what you use it for, the Ryker makes more sense and you can probably buy a new one for what you get for the 2017 RT with money left over.

I agree with both. It is a personal decision that only you can answer.