PDA

View Full Version : What a day for a ride

jrl.spyder
10-21-2009, 05:49 PM
Nearly 70 degrees here in Southern NH today. (A far cry from the blizzard on last Sunday...did anyone see the Patriots game?). So I was off for a little breakfast run, out to the Atlantic Ocean, a ride along the coastal roads, then inland through peak Fall foliage and classic New England scenery. A great 100 miles and 100 smiles on my :spyder2:.

Looks like the rest of the week may be good as well....

Love2Ride
10-21-2009, 06:00 PM
It was lovely here too. I didn't ride today. I did yesterday with Daddy tho and it was great!!!

So glad to hear ya had a great day. I just love the fresh smell of the outdoors and listening to the purr of the bike.

Too bad my son doesn't have more stamina. He usually falls asleep. Glad I have him belted to me. LOL He tucks his hands between my back and his chest and calls it. LOL I use to do the same thing when I was a kid.

Maybe tomorrow I'll go and tack on some miles. Last day before the rain comes this weekend. BLECH!

tatt2r
10-21-2009, 06:13 PM
Thanks Joel my kids are here and Paul called me to pickup spyder and I had to say I'd pick it up tomorrow dee was out all day

Amanda B
10-21-2009, 06:14 PM
It was 73 here, and I went riding in the local state park...beautiful...the leaves are turning it was nice!!! The Spyder took the turns well!!

NancysToy
10-21-2009, 06:25 PM
Mid-sixties today here. Finally, a day with normal temperatures. This portends to be the first Ocotber on record that we have not hit 70 once. BRPjunkie called me this morning and we rode to meet halfway. Great day for a Spyder ride, lots of "rock-star" moments, and wonderful company. What more could you ask from a day!