PDA

View Full Version : Baja Ron Customer service.

Revrent
08-20-2022, 09:50 PM
I had an experience the other night/day that I am still a bit stunned by.

A couple of nights ago I was out in the garage and was looking at my new to me 2019 F3L and I could not figure out if the sway bar was a Baja Ron or not. So I emailed Ron later in the evening, fully expecting that if I did get a reply it would be next week or later. Imagine my surprise when a few minutes later I had a message from Ron asking me to email him some pictures. I went out to the garage to take some picts and emailed them....this time expecting for sure that Ron would email me back next week. NOPE....a few minutes later a new email giving me info and answering some questions I had on my wifes bike and the sway bar and links I had installed about 4 years ago.

The next morning I had another email answering more in detail on my questions. I had forgotten to ask how to tell if it is Baja Ron sway bar on an F3. I called the shop and was put on the phone with Rons shop manager who took time to talk to me and explain about the sizing of the bars on the F3 and the RT and how the ends are bent differently than a stock sway bar. After this extremely informative talk that he explained it to me in a way that I could understand. Then after that call I got a call from Ron's shop first saying that Ron wanted me to know he was sorry he could not talk to me before but he was on a call and also they wanted to check my address because they were sending me a part for my wifes bike that the pictures showed that needed to be replaced.

I could not be more impressed by a company, the owner, the shop manager, the admin manager......etc. This is the kind of company you usually read about being one in a billion in the way they treat customers. Baja Ron sets the example for all to follow.

Have a great day
John

pegasus1300
08-20-2022, 10:26 PM
I have dealt with Ron multiple times over the 7 years I have owned my Spyder. He has always over-delivered. I am not surprised you were treated so well.

Peacekeeper6
08-21-2022, 01:44 AM
I had an experience the other night/day that I am still a bit stunned by.

A couple of nights ago I was out in the garage and was looking at my new to me 2019 F3L and I could not figure out if the sway bar was a Baja Ron or not. So I emailed Ron later in the evening, fully expecting that if I did get a reply it would be next week or later. Imagine my surprise when a few minutes later I had a message from Ron asking me to email him some pictures. I went out to the garage to take some picts and emailed them....this time expecting for sure that Ron would email me back next week. NOPE....a few minutes later a new email giving me info and answering some questions I had on my wifes bike and the sway bar and links I had installed about 4 years ago.

The next morning I had another email answering more in detail on my questions. I had forgotten to ask how to tell if it is Baja Ron sway bar on an F3. I called the shop and was put on the phone with Rons shop manager who took time to talk to me and explain about the sizing of the bars on the F3 and the RT and how the ends are bent differently than a stock sway bar. After this extremely informative talk that he explained it to me in a way that I could understand. Then after that call I got a call from Ron's shop first saying that Ron wanted me to know he was sorry he could not talk to me before but he was on a call and also they wanted to check my address because they were sending me a part for my wifes bike that the pictures showed that needed to be replaced.

I could not be more impressed by a company, the owner, the shop manager, the admin manager......etc. This is the kind of company you usually read about being one in a billion in the way they treat customers. Baja Ron sets the example for all to follow.

Have a great day
John

So you’re saying Baja Ron not only “sets the example for all to follow, but sets the “bar” pretty high ??

����

bikerbillone
08-21-2022, 05:57 AM
No question, Ron gets it done, excellent customer service.

Mikey
08-21-2022, 06:04 AM
Ron is truly :firstplace: in my book!!

JayBros
08-21-2022, 06:55 AM
He is an absolute pleasure to do business with. The bar pun is right in the bull's-eye!

Stubby
08-21-2022, 07:10 AM
That is the way Ron does business.

Longtimer
08-21-2022, 01:03 PM
Every time I call Ron he takes the time to explain thing and alway is very detailed in his answers.and when buying things he gets things to you and tells you how to do it right and little things to help do it right. THANKS RON GLAD YOU ARE AROUND AND A PHONE CALL AWAY

Tourer
08-21-2022, 04:36 PM
In a time where “customer service” is mostly just two words, it is refreshing to see a company that truly understands the customers.

Jetfixer
08-21-2022, 05:17 PM
Not to mention that with his ad banner on the home page here, he is a Spyderlovers site sponsor. Please refer anyone you know to his company for any items they may need. We need him, he needs us.

gkamer
08-22-2022, 12:22 PM
Not to mention he is an active participant on this forum and responds to questions posted with regards to his products.

FrogmanDave
08-22-2022, 12:38 PM
I have had great service from Ron's company as well.

Bartender
08-22-2022, 08:01 PM
I'll give a big shout out to Baja Ron also. Not nearly as difficult an issue as the OP asked them to solve, but I wanted to order one of the new three piece sway bars for my new 2022 Sea to Sky. I called and the employee that helped me was courteous, informed and knew about availability of the product. Quickly placed an order and it was received within three days of the order. Bike is at the dealer tomorrow to install the bar since I don't have the time right now to take care of that relatively simple task. Ordinarily I would do that myself, but I wanted to get the sway bar installed right away. I had put one of Ron's sway bars on my 2019 RTL and knew what a dramatic improvement in handling it would cause, and expect the three piece bar to be even better. Anyway, great service and great product.