PDA

View Full Version : Spyder RT Promotion

NancysToy
10-20-2009, 12:01 PM
A week or so ago there was a post on another board about a promotion for the new RT. I called my dealer and had him look into it. Today he called to explain. The seasonal promotion, announced on BossWeb, is called 2010 Can-Am Spyder RT Promotion. It offers $200 in accessories if you purchase a new Spyder RT. The catch is that it does not apply to the PE RT-S. Also, dealer participation is voluntary. I don't know the expiration date, but if you are in the market for a non-PE Spyder RT, it may be worth asking your dealer. Freebies are neat! :thumbup:

BRPjunkie
10-20-2009, 12:07 PM
A week or so ago there was a post on another board about a promotion for the new RT. I called my dealer and had him look into it. Today he called to explain. The seasonal promotion, announced on BossWeb, is called 2010 Can-Am Spyder RT Promotion. It offers $200 in accessories if you purchase a new Spyder RT. The catch is that it does not apply to the PE RT-S. Also, dealer participation is voluntary. I don't know the expiration date, but if you are in the market for a non-PE Spyder RT, it may be worth asking your dealer. Freebies are neat! :thumbup:

$200 in accessories; what will I do with one glove? :D

Tom in NM
10-20-2009, 12:19 PM
$200 in accessories; what will I do with one glove? :D

. . . . it will leave you one hand free to pick your nose. :D

Tom

BRPjunkie
10-20-2009, 12:21 PM
. . . . it will leave you one hand free to pick your nose. :D

Tom

Maybe while downshifting on an SE, but I have an SM.

NancysToy
10-20-2009, 01:52 PM
Hey, free is free. Don't knock it. A promotion of any amount on a brand new model is unusual. Remind me not to shake hands with Tom anymore, BTW. :D

TJ_Spyder
10-20-2009, 08:18 PM
From BRP site:

Pre-order a 2010 Spyder RT-S Premiere Edition model between September 2, 2009 and December 5, 2009 and get:

- Free iPod Nano 8GB engraved "Spyder RT-S Premiere Edition" on the back and will be preloaded with photos and videos

- Embroidered seat

Each authorized Can-Am Spyder dealer will receive a limited quantity of Spyder RT-S Premiere Edition model and will be taking deposits on a “first-come, first-served” basis. Visit your dealer for all details

NancysToy
10-20-2009, 10:12 PM
From BRP site:

Pre-order a 2010 Spyder RT-S Premiere Edition model between September 2, 2009 and December 5, 2009 and get:

- Free iPod Nano 8GB engraved "Spyder RT-S Premiere Edition" on the back and will be preloaded with photos and videos

- Embroidered seat

Each authorized Can-Am Spyder dealer will receive a limited quantity of Spyder RT-S Premiere Edition model and will be taking deposits on a “first-come, first-served” basis. Visit your dealer for all details
That's a different promotion, and part of the PE package. You also get a special leather jacket if you order an RT-622 PE trailer at the same time. The $200 in accessories is to reward those who purchase something besides the black PE RT-S.

stevedfive
05-05-2011, 04:34 PM
I just got a RT-622 trailer under the BRP April promotion. I paid $3,200 for the trailer and got the $400 right then to use for accessories. :2thumbs:

bullant12
05-05-2011, 04:39 PM
Hey, free is free. Don't knock it. A promotion of any amount on a brand new model is unusual. Remind me not to shake hands with Tom anymore, BTW. :D

:D

wolfeman
05-05-2011, 07:59 PM
BRPjunkie-Your one glove comment is funny, I don't care who you are!

Bob Denman
05-06-2011, 06:51 AM
Remind me not to shake hands with Tom anymore, BTW. :D
He's safe as long as he's wearing the glove on the throttle side... :roflblack:
That 622 trailer promo... $400 in free accessories won't even cover the cost of the hitch... or its installation! :gaah: That would have been a great sales offer!

Mr. White
05-06-2011, 10:49 AM

Scotty, is this on a new 2010 or 2011....you state 2010...?? I went to a m/c show and BRP was there with demos. After you rode, they gave you a $500 certificate against accessories...I had already ordered BR1, but my dealer said "Hey, this will pay for your XM radio!" It did.

:spyder2:

ARtraveler
05-06-2011, 11:35 AM
It looks like this thread began 10/20/2009.

Lamonster
05-06-2011, 11:36 AM
:oldpost:

Mr. White
05-06-2011, 04:09 PM
Earth to Lewis, over.....hmmm No response....play the Screming Jay Hawkins record again...