PDA

View Full Version : What a lovely day!!!

Love2Ride
10-19-2009, 06:34 PM
After homeschooling our son (he's 7) I got some ironing done and as a reward to myself we bundled up and went for a ride!!!

The sun was shining! It was about 50 outside but with extra layers we had a good time.

We had lunch together and then went to feed the ducks at the duck pond. (love having that trunk to store stuff)

I tried the "wait for higher rpm's to change gears" thing and ya know, it changed with no jerking! Lil thing does like it's higher rpm's. LOL

I hope ya'll had a good day. I prayed for a safe ride. I've prayed for all those who ride actually. I hope we have a long and happy relationship with BRP and with eachother. I do love my bike!:clap:

Neez
10-19-2009, 07:23 PM
After homeschooling our son (he's 7) I got some ironing done and as a reward to myself we bundled up and went for a ride!!!

The sun was shining! It was about 50 outside but with extra layers we had a good time.

We had lunch together and then went to feed the ducks at the duck pond. (love having that trunk to store stuff)

I tried the "wait for higher rpm's to change gears" thing and ya know, it changed with no jerking! Lil thing does like it's higher rpm's. LOL

I hope ya'll had a good day. I prayed for a safe ride. I've prayed for all those who ride actually. I hope we have a long and happy relationship with BRP and with eachother. I do love my bike!:clap:Yes, the rotax loves to spin. My town was socked in with fog today, but I went for a ride anyway. A few miles up the Fraser valley the fog lifted, the sky was blue and the autumn colors were gorgeous. The kind of day that makes it all seem worthwhile!

Love2Ride
10-20-2009, 07:57 AM
That sounds beautiful!!!

j45p3r
10-20-2009, 08:01 AM
To be perfectly honest, I rather bundle up and ride when it's 50 degrees than to sweat to death at 90+. I love this time of year.

Of course up here, we've gone beyond 50s and now we're happy to be in the 40s during the day, but I'm still riding.