PDA

View Full Version : 2023 Can Am Walkaround video

CopperSpyder
08-09-2022, 06:21 PM
"click: https://fb.watch/eOF34-dirL/

Lot of good stuff for the Ryker in there too!!

Raven
08-09-2022, 07:48 PM
Thanks CopperSpyder

Deanna777
08-09-2022, 09:20 PM
Thanks for the link!

Nice video.

Deanna

vito1943
08-10-2022, 11:46 AM
The video would have been much more useful if the camera focused on the BIKE, not the speaker. She mentions some things and apparently points to them but they are off camera. Very poorly done. I have a 2021 RT and it appears the 2023 is essentially the same other than some cosmetic changes. Correct me if I missed anything of substance.

FrogmanDave
08-10-2022, 12:09 PM
The video would have been much more useful if the camera focused on the BIKE, not the speaker. She mentions some things and apparently points to them but they are off camera. Very poorly done.

I agree with this completely. I think I will be adding the passenger floorboard led's to match my driver floorboards when they are available. I have heard grumblings about the new STS green color but I think it is pretty sexy!

vito1943
08-10-2022, 12:45 PM
I guess new colors are a big deal to some folks. When I bought my RT last year I wanted an RT, not a RTL. What was on the showroom floor was a new RT in the "Petrol Metallic" sort of blue. I didn't hate it, but honestly, color was not of any importance to me.

I might well consider a newer RT at some future time, but only if my current one falls apart or the new ones offer significant improvements. What would I consider improvements? A paddle shifter system for easier downshifts, further range of the windscreen adjustment, vastly improved BRP Connect, including simple to use Apple Play, maybe a built in airbag. I'm pretty pleased with my RT, which is why right now I have a hard time thinking of more ways to make it better.

MrMagicFingers
08-10-2022, 01:24 PM
Introducing the All New 2023 Can Am Spyders!! Game changers!!! - Now comes in Green.

It's a revamped Apple iPhone commercial!

Yes... Show me substance!! Show me and tell me how you fixed problems. Same issues just now in green!

Tim