PDA

View Full Version : Got my Magic Mirrors!

gkamer
08-01-2022, 02:05 PM
The magic mirrors I ordered from Lamonster Garage came in the mail today, so I have a little afternoon project to keep me occupied.

Woodaddict
08-01-2022, 02:16 PM
watch those magnets!!! i was showing my wife how strong they were. holding them close, then they flew together and cracked! had to order 2 more magnets

Peacekeeper6
08-01-2022, 02:39 PM
The magic mirrors I ordered from Lamonster Garage came in the mail today, so I have a little afternoon project to keep me occupied.

It should keep you occupied for all of about 10 minutes, LOL.

Those MM are the best things since sliced bread ....

bigbadbrucie
08-01-2022, 04:25 PM
Greg....like woodaddict and Peacekeeper6 both said WATCH THOSE MAGNETS. When I got ready to install mine, a couple of the magners got to feeling amorous and decided to mate. I had the devil of a time getting them separated. Good luck.

gkamer
08-01-2022, 10:10 PM
It should keep you occupied for all of about 10 minutes, LOL.

Those MM are the best things since sliced bread ....

At my age, 10 minutes is an afternoon. :)

Little Blue
08-02-2022, 05:00 AM

Enjoy your Day and Stay Safe. Please no smashing of fingers.
.........:thumbup:

Mikey
08-02-2022, 06:49 AM
Greg....like woodaddict and Peacekeeper6 both said WATCH THOSE MAGNETS. When I got ready to install mine, a couple of the magners got to feeling amorous and decided to mate. I had the devil of a time getting them separated. Good luck.

I got my finger in the way of the mating and got a heck of a blood blister in the process!!:roflblack:

OldAge
08-02-2022, 10:39 AM

LOL. Ain't that the truth!!!!

gkamer
08-02-2022, 04:30 PM
Maybe I was doing it wrong, but taking those darn mirrors off for the first time was a bear. I prit near beat my hands senseless before I got them off. After that though the rest was a walk in the park. Those magnets may be small, but they are no joke. :)

stewartj239
08-02-2022, 04:50 PM
I installed the magic mirrors last year as well and can't believe I wasn't aware of them before. They make maintenance so much easier. They ware worth every penny.

EdMat
08-02-2022, 08:33 PM
Maybe I was doing it wrong, but taking those darn mirrors off for the first time was a bear. I prit near beat my hands senseless before I got them off. After that though the rest was a walk in the park. Those magnets may be small, but they are no joke. :)

Greg, now you know for sure why the magic mirrors are so popular. You just joined a big crowd that feels the same way.

Lew L
08-03-2022, 01:01 PM

I put on MM years ago and haven't looked back. Almost anything we do on our :spyder2:s requires mirror removal. SOOOO much easier and they have never fallen off. I have installed the emergency cables for peace of mind though.

Lew L

gkamer
08-03-2022, 04:03 PM

I put on MM years ago and haven't looked back. Almost anything we do on our :spyder2:s requires mirror removal. SOOOO much easier and they have never fallen off. I have installed the emergency cables for peace of mind though.

Lew L

I'm gonna do the same thing. I had some zip ties in the shed by I'll be darned if I can find them now. Guess I'll have to pick up another package.