PDA

View Full Version : Extended vacation - road trip - wedding - tomorrow

BLUEKNIGHT911
07-31-2022, 07:45 PM
The wedding is not mine :clap::clap::clap:..... One of my Grand Nephews is getting married next week, so I reckoned a 450 mi. +/- was in order .... I'll visit with my kid sister in NJ for a week +/-, then over to Long Island NY for a visit and the wedding. ....I just swapped old tires for new Vredestein Q-5 front and the newley discovered RIKEN for the rear .... I've been out a few times but not in the RAIN so I'll hold judgement untill I ride in the wet ..... I am bringing gifts of 100% pure Maple Syrup ( Grade A - Dark ) this is the good stuff, you can mix it 4 to 1 and still have great maple flavor. . So I may not be on for a while ...... :pray:ing for good weather ...... Mike :thumbup:

Peter Aawen
07-31-2022, 08:01 PM
Enjoy the wedding and the visit with the family too, and of course the ryde! :ohyea:

And the odd update or two on how that RIKEN behaves would be good too, even if you only get around to posting them when you get back! :thumbup:

Ryde Safe, Stay Healthy, and wish the newly weds (& the extended family too) all the best for the future from your Spyder Family! :yes:

BLUEKNIGHT911
07-31-2022, 08:46 PM
Enjoy the wedding and the visit with the family too, and of course the ryde! :ohyea:

And the odd update or two on how that RIKEN behaves would be good too, even if you only get around to posting them when you get back! :thumbup:

Ryde Safe, Stay Healthy, and wish the newly weds (& the extended family too) all the best for the future from your Spyder Family! :yes:

Thanks Peter :thumbup: .... I plan on NO Interstate's except for a short section between other Stae highways .... it will take a bit longer, but I using my 110lb. 18 1/2 cu. ft trailer, because of the volume of stuff i'm bringing ...plus the wedding suit which would look like Cr*p if I had to stuff into the RT ..... cheers back ..... Mike :thumbup:

pegasus1300
07-31-2022, 11:49 PM
Enjoy the ride and the wedding. Stay safe on those roads.

Little Blue
08-01-2022, 05:21 AM
:coffee:...I can't wait to hear about your Tires.
Please keep Us in the loop.

Enjoy your time with your family and friends.
Ryde Safe and Stay Healthy. ....:thumbup:

JayBros
08-01-2022, 08:05 AM
Have a safe trip, Mike!

Raven
08-01-2022, 01:33 PM
Rode safe and have fun.:2thumbs::2thumbs:

Raven
08-01-2022, 01:35 PM
I see I can't type today:gaah:

safecracker
08-01-2022, 06:10 PM
Mike have a great trip. I agree there is nothing like grade A, dark Maine maple syrup. LOL.

ARtraveler
08-01-2022, 06:40 PM
You had me going for a moment there BK. :bowdown: