PDA

View Full Version : What is a reasonable expectation for how often to hear fm dealers while waiting?

Brentc
07-29-2022, 06:51 PM
For those of us who are still waiting for 2022 machines, what is a reasonable expectation of how often, if at all, we should expect to hear from the dealers with an update? I realize the dealers are probably just as in the dark as we are, but should there be some communication, or should it be on the customer to continually contact the dealer and if so, how often?

FrogmanDave
07-29-2022, 10:24 PM
Customer calls the dealer as often as you are comfortable with.

Woodenfish
07-29-2022, 11:45 PM
I wouldn’t hold my breathe for one moment nor waste any of my time expecting a call from someone who has nothing to offer or say because it is out of their control. I would rather enjoy my life in other opportunities.

Little Blue
07-30-2022, 12:33 AM
:chat:... I agree that the Dealer has little or no control over the parts for Spyders. I would talk to the Dealer who sold you the Spyder/Ryker. Ask him about the reasonable time.

Maybe then call every 3 weeks or once a month.
Like someone posted, don't worry about it. It will be coming in due time.

Or.... worry about it. So Sorry that you have nothing else to do. Enjoy your Life and be Happy.

Stay Healthy. .... :thumbup:

old Timer
07-31-2022, 09:57 AM
Your salesman is the person that you should deal with. He doesn't get paid until it is delivered. He....or She is as anxious as you to get it delivered and is paid commission.