PDA

View Full Version : RT Deposit!!!- 64-RT-S & 23- Trailers

BumbleBee
10-18-2009, 06:55 AM
Trying to get a count on how many of us here put a deposit down on a RT.

Who has put a deposit on a RT, RT Audio & Convenience, or RT-S PE? Trailer?
Which color did you order?

RT-S PE Timeless Black :clap:

:congrats: to you all.

rupbre
10-18-2009, 07:25 AM
I have--black w/trailer. Can't wait.

BumbleBee
10-18-2009, 07:49 AM
quote=rupbre;151651]I have--black w/trailer. Can't wait.[/quote]

:congrats:, Trailer comes later next year. I know what you mean
"Can't wait"!!!

fredace
10-18-2009, 09:08 AM
RT-S in Black

tatt2r
10-18-2009, 10:07 AM
you didnt hear they stopped production on the RT ,,,,:joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke:
sorry couldnt resist ...
enjoy:D:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

manoman14
10-18-2009, 10:17 AM
RT-S PE Timeless Black
Could someone please put a RUSH on that order! :D

BumbleBee
10-18-2009, 11:18 AM
you didnt hear they stopped production on the RT ,,,,:joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke:
sorry couldnt resist ...
enjoy:D:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

NO Jinxing :lecturef_smilie: Dealer told us on Friday, production has not stopped, but could be a few delays :2thumbs:

Congrats to all of you!!!

So far; 4 RT-S and 1 Trailer!!!

BumbleBee
10-18-2009, 11:22 AM
RT-S PE Timeless Black
Could someone please put a RUSH on that order! :D

welcome

dave01
10-18-2009, 11:44 AM
RT-S PE, nothing but black......and a matching trailer.
Let the delays begin. It will give me more time to sell my Spyder and Busa

Revitup
10-18-2009, 03:03 PM
I've ordered RT-S PE Black. And I know of 2 other RT-S PE with trailers from my dealer.

BumbleBee
10-18-2009, 03:17 PM
I've ordered RT-S PE Black. And I know of 2 other RT-S PE with trailers from my dealer.

welcome There are several others here on the site I know who have ordered a RT-S. They will see this post eventually :2thumbs:

As far as I know, last spoken to my dealer, I am the only one so far who ordered the
RT-S!!!

6 RT-S and 2 Trailers so far on order. :ohyea:

timpani
10-18-2009, 08:40 PM
I ordered a RT-S back in September. I sold my premier edition gs two weeks ago. I can't wait!:ohyea:

NancysToy
10-18-2009, 09:09 PM
I ordered a RT-S back in September. I sold my premier edition gs two weeks ago. I can't wait!:ohyea:
:congrats:

8 Legged Freak
10-18-2009, 10:20 PM

Put the money down yesterday, PE RT-S in BLACK SE5 with GPS:2thumbs:

lawrenc454
10-18-2009, 10:50 PM
We have a black PE and trailer on order, with CB, GPS, XM, some bags, etc..

Selling our 2007 Harley Screaming Eagle Ultra Glide with paint matched unigo trailer and helmets (on Craigs List) and moving to the Sypder. Don't look at the ad unless you want to find out much I enjoy acessorizing my bikes (all BMWs up until the Harley). Already building a list for the Sypder but it's short in comparison.:ohyea:

Questions for the group. My dealer thinks the PE comes with the smoked wheels: 1) anybody hear that?; 2) would the trailer ordered at the same time come with the smoked wheels?; 3) anybody tried headlight or taillight modulators on the Sypder?; 4) sounds like unless BRP does something we might to look at a trailer tow bar stand - got some ideas and after I see the trailer I'll work on something.

Now we just need to be patient and wait (except LaMonster).;)

Magic Man
10-19-2009, 04:40 AM
PE edition RT in black, electric shift, trailer. :ohyea::yes::clap: :popcorn:

MM

BumbleBee
10-19-2009, 05:18 AM

Selling our 2007 Harley Screaming Eagle Ultra Glide with paint matched unigo trailer and helmets (on Craigs List) and moving to the Sypder. Don't look at the ad unless you want to find out much I enjoy acessorizing my bikes (all BMWs up until the Harley). Already building a list for the Sypder but it's short in comparison.:ohyea:

Questions for the group. My dealer thinks the PE comes with the smoked wheels: 1) anybody hear that?; 2) would the trailer ordered at the same time come with the smoked wheels?; 3) anybody tried headlight or taillight modulators on the Sypder?; 4) sounds like unless BRP does something we might to look at a trailer tow bar stand - got some ideas and after I see the trailer I'll work on something.

Fred Rau told me, that he had notified BRP already, about a Trailer tow bar stand. So, that might be already added into our RT Trailer when they come out.
He also had gave them the idea about a cooler insert for the front of the Trailer.

The count so far is 11-RT's and 4-Trailers!!! :2thumbs:

NancysToy
10-19-2009, 07:46 AM

:congrats:welcome All the RT-S version Spyders come with the smoked chrome wheels, as do the trailers. The C&A and standard versions have silver painted (powdercoated?) wheels.

jima1153
10-19-2009, 09:01 PM
Ordered mine today RT-S Special edition Blue (manual). found out the other day that blue was also available. Going to keep my 09 pahntom for now. Also went with the trailer and garmon 660. I went ahead and did it this year to get my tax rebate from the IRS. Actually my accountant says that I can deduct the sales tax from both of my Spyders since I purchased the RS in April and hopefully the RT in December.

:2thumbs:

NancysToy
10-19-2009, 09:33 PM
Ordered mine today RT-S Special edition Blue (manual). found out the other day that blue was also available. Going to keep my 09 pahntom for now. Also went with the trailer and garmon 660. I went ahead and did it this year to get my tax rebate from the IRS. Actually my accountant says that I can deduct the sales tax from both of my Spyders since I purchased the RS in April and hopefully the RT in December.

:2thumbs:
:congrats: I'm not holding my breath for a December delivery for a deduction, however. Nice Christmas present if it happens, though.

jima1153
10-19-2009, 09:38 PM
Yea, I'm at least hoping to get a vin # so we can file the paperwork by 12/31/09

Cruisin Dave
10-19-2009, 09:52 PM
:congrats: Jim!

We're still "on the fence"...gotta ride one first. I doubt we'll order one before the end of the year...

BumbleBee
10-20-2009, 04:56 AM
:congrats: To all of you :2thumbs:

I know there are a few more here on this site who have ordered a RT and/or Trailer!!!

Numbers are adding up, so far

12-RT'S & 5-Trailers

TOM T.
10-20-2009, 04:28 PM
Blue RTS and Trailer ordered 3rd. week of Sept. for a March delivery date.
Just ordered all my factory accessories 10/19 so I can install them myself.

P.S. I asked to have it arrive in March so that I wouldn't have to drive it home in the snow.

NancysToy
10-20-2009, 05:14 PM

P.S. I asked to have it arrive in March so that I wouldn't have to drive it home in the snow.

BumbleBee
10-20-2009, 06:15 PM

13-RT'S & 6 Trailers
RT'S and Trailers are growing on this site!!! :spyder2:

SeaBreeze
10-20-2009, 07:29 PM
Ordered mine. Blue With Trailer.:yes::clap:

NancysToy
10-20-2009, 07:42 PM
Ordered mine. Blue With Trailer.:yes::clap:

jima1153
10-20-2009, 09:40 PM
Got a call from my dealer this morning. He said the we got some bad info on the PE blue model. Only black PE;s. They were going to offer a blue model but decided not to. So I went with the black. My dealer and the BRP rep did say that the paint jobs on the real Spyders are killer compared to the non-running demo unitI saw last week.

vwatso
10-21-2009, 10:59 PM
rts + trailer

BumbleBee
10-22-2009, 04:04 AM
:ohyea::spyder::yes:

Numbers in the RT & Trailers pre-order are climbing!
15-RT'S & 8 Trailers

:congrats: to all. Anymore??????

BumbleBee
10-22-2009, 04:36 AM
While I was checking the count on the RT'S & Trailers, I was paying attention where everyone was from, "We are all scattered".

MO, MI, MN, NC, IN, WI, FL, OR, CA, CO,NY, IL, OH, VA, and TX

except for one spyderryder, have no idea where he or she is from????

NancysToy
10-22-2009, 07:27 AM
Bumblebee,
Thanks for keeping track. It's nice to see where we sit. I wonder how this stacks up outside SpyderLovers. If our members represent only 10-20% of the total number of Spyder owners, does this represent 10-20% of the RTs ordered? I wonder if they will hit their 1,500 PEs by Dec. 5. I'll bet the numbers would climb quickly if we could get some demos into the dealers soon...and maybe a demo tour up north before it snows.

BumbleBee
10-22-2009, 10:04 AM
Bumblebee,
Thanks for keeping track. It's nice to see where we sit. I wonder how this stacks up outside SpyderLovers. If our members represent only 10-20% of the total number of Spyder owners, does this represent 10-20% of the RTs ordered? I wonder if they will hit their 1,500 PEs by Dec. 5. I'll bet the numbers would climb quickly if we could get some demos into the dealers soon...and maybe a demo tour up north before it snows.

You are very welcome. That's why I started this post, I was wondering where we sit also with the RT'S and Trailers.

Will they hit their 1,500 PE's??? :dontknow:
I do know that a total of 29 RT'S has been ordered from the Dealer I go to. I was the first one to order one and am currently the only one from my area (Waynesville/St.Robert, MO).

Demos would be nice for those of you who haven't seen or sat on one, like I have. CowTown USA in Cuba, MO is getting there Demo either Nov. 1st or 2nd!!!!

I hope your Dealer will get his in soon :thumbup:

Amazing piece of machine :thumbup:

jima1153
10-22-2009, 03:44 PM
Any Idea on how many :spyder2:'s have been sold to date (2007 to present)? I also wonder what the sales ratio (Sport / Touring) will be when the RTs hit the floor. I assume the RSs will still be a tad cheaper.

NancysToy
10-22-2009, 03:56 PM
Any Idea on how many :spyder2:'s have been sold to date (2007 to present)? I also wonder what the sales ratio (Sport / Touring) will be when the RTs hit the floor. I assume the RSs will still be a tad cheaper.
I think there were twelve thousand something worldwide in the steering recall. That would peg the total of the GS models as somewhere around 14,000, I'd say. MSRP for the 2010 RS is currently $16,499.

garganos
10-22-2009, 04:05 PM

Smoked Rims on the Premiere Edition and smoked rims on the trailer. Look at your certificate, the trailer model # should be 000T1AA00.

jima1153
10-22-2009, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the Info Scotty. Btw, I met Crusin Dave and his wife at the RT-S demo day (Hr) at Hoopeston, IL and they said that they new you. Very nice people. Hope they take the plunge for a RT-S. They live about 30 mi NW of me. Jim

NancysToy
10-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Thanks for the Info Scotty. Btw, I met Crusin Dave and his wife at the RT-S demo day (Hr) at Hoopeston, IL and they said that they new you. Very nice people. Hope they take the plunge for a RT-S. They live about 30 mi NW of me. Jim
Dave and Cheryl were a delight to meet. Dave is a tried-and-true gearhead. Cheryl is as enthusiastic as anyone I know. They ride a lot! I bought Dave's motorcycle-to-motorcycle trailer and we spent a wonderful afternoon with them. Wish I lived closer...we'd ride together frequently. I hope he ends up with an RT, too...and keeps his Boss Hoss trike.

Cruisin Dave
10-22-2009, 05:57 PM
Scotty,
Yer makin' me blush! :opps:

We're still waiting for a test ride and then have to consider the finances, etc....no need to be in a hurry, I'm sure there will be plenty RT-S' to go around! And they'll make more if necessary! :ohyea:

NancysToy
10-22-2009, 06:33 PM
We're still waiting for a test ride and then have to consider the finances, etc....no need to be in a hurry, I'm sure there will be plenty RT-S' to go around! And they'll make more if necessary! :ohyea:
You are certainly right. Living in the North and ordering for sure delivery in the heart of winter does seem a little bit counterproductive. Ordering without even having ever seen one in person, much less having had a test ride probably shows my fearless nature. If I had not done this on the spur of the moment, I might have chickened out. I still feel guilty and I'm very sure I don't deserve this. I have never owned a new bike before. Having a PE of each model is kinda cool, though, and will be special.

Cruisin Dave
10-22-2009, 07:38 PM
If I already owned a Spyder like you, I'd be more sure. But since I've never even ridden the current Spyder I really need to ride the RT before ordering.

I'm fairly confident that I will like it, but Cheryl will need to agree. We're a riding team so it has to work for both of us. ;)

As for keeping the Boss...that remains to be seen...:dontknow:

lawrenc454
10-22-2009, 07:41 PM
Smoked Rims on the Premiere Edition and smoked rims on the trailer. Look at your certificate, the trailer model # should be 000T1AA00.

Thank you for the info. That is not on there so I have a call to the dealer because the order looks like the trailer isn't ordered. The Model is listed as RT-S991 SM5, SKU B5AF, and under Selected Program Offer is just Selected Option - Men X-Large. The dealer's quote includes an authorization number at the bottom but nothing specific to the trailer and I thought that was covered under the SKU.

ynot9771
10-23-2009, 05:57 AM
PE RT-S in BLACK SE5 with GPS ... Parker, Colorado ... we can't wait!!!!!

NancysToy
10-23-2009, 07:55 AM

NancysToy
10-23-2009, 08:04 AM
If I already owned a Spyder like you, I'd be more sure. But since I've never even ridden the current Spyder I really need to ride the RT before ordering.

I'm fairly confident that I will like it, but Cheryl will need to agree. We're a riding team so it has to work for both of us. ;)

As for keeping the Boss...that remains to be seen...:dontknow:
I have to admit that if I hadn't ridden many miles on a Spyder already, I would not have jumped blindly off the bridge a second time. We did buy the first Spyder without a ride, but spent several hours in the saddles in the showrooms. Nancy was pretty sure when she pulled the trigger. You are absolutely on target waiting to see if the whole thing suits you.

I would highly recommend you sneak in as many test rides on conventional Spyders as you can before the weather gets impossible. I know the sport bike position doesn't suit you, but the feel of the concept can tell you a lot. It will certainly tell you a lot about the handling and the Spyder experience. It won't be as big a jump for you coming from the trikes, but there will still be an adjustment. A few rides can tell you a lot. In addition, you can then feel the differences of the RT first hand, with it's upright seating, passenger comfort and stability, and its wider track. If I had ridden a few demo rides on Spyders before we bought, I wouldn't have felt like a beginner when I rode ours home.

MarkLawson
10-23-2009, 08:09 AM
1 PE ordered. Black w/Trailer

NancysToy
10-23-2009, 08:10 AM
1 PE ordered. Black w/Trailer

BumbleBee
10-23-2009, 09:58 AM
:congrats: to each one of you :ohyea:

17-RT'S & 9 Trailers
so far!!!!

BumbleBee
10-24-2009, 08:39 PM
:congrats: to each one of you :ohyea:

17-RT'S & 9 Trailers
so far!!!!

Anymore out there who made a deposit on a RT or Trailer???

mattmel
10-25-2009, 08:52 AM
ordered my pe rt black on sept 11
ontario canada
got to test ride it for an hour,was beyond my expectations
going to be a long winter

BumbleBee
10-25-2009, 10:47 AM
"We are all scattered".
MO, MI, MN, NC, IN, WI, FL, OR, CA, CO,NY, IL, OH, VA,TX, and
Canada

18-RT'S & 9-Trailers
:congrats::2thumbs::ohyea::yes:

BumbleBee
10-25-2009, 10:49 AM
ontario canada

welcome, the wait will be well worth it come spring!!!

Dwight
10-25-2009, 03:15 PM
Just noticed you Canadians have become "honorary Texans".:congrats:

DeeKay53
10-26-2009, 06:10 AM
I have ordered a PE RT-S Black SE5. 8th October 2009. Have to wait until late DEC/early JAN for delivery:gaah:.Might be the first one in OZ!!!:yes::2excited:

BumbleBee
10-26-2009, 06:22 AM
"We are all scattered", and from all over the world!
MO, MI, MN, NC, IN, WI, FL, OR, CA, CO, NY, IL, OH, VA,TX, Canada & Australia

19-RT'S & 9-Trailers
:congrats::2thumbs::ohyea::yes:

jima1153
10-28-2009, 09:24 PM
19 out of 3382 spyderlover members - 0.00561798 % spyderlovers ordered so far. what ever that means. :clap:

and 17 states /provinces for 19 RT-S's

lawrenc454
10-28-2009, 11:26 PM
19 out of the total PE orders to date of people that have found their way to Spyder Lovers.

Wonder how many PE's BRP hopes to sell before the Dec 5 deadline? That number would give Syder Lover's a whole new group of :ohyea:owners to attract.

frank3
10-29-2009, 08:16 AM
Well BumbleBee, I'll throw a curve ball, I have a RT (Audio & Convenience) on order as of Sept. Ordered it in Silver. Live in St. Joseph, Missouri

BumbleBee
10-29-2009, 08:46 AM
Well BumbleBee, I'll throw a curve ball, I have a RT (Audio & Convenience) on order as of Sept. Ordered it in Silver. Live in St. Joseph, Missouri

:congrats: You didn't throw a curve ball, You brought the number up!!! St. Joseph is not too far away! Did you order from Cuba? They have 29 pre-orders so far. I was the very first one who has ordered one from them.

20-RT'S & 9 Trailers
numbers are rising, :2thumbs::spyder2::clap::yes::ohyea:

Director
10-29-2009, 08:53 AM
ontario canada

:congrats: on your purchase mattmel! Where in Ontario are you located and which dealer did you order from?

Bruce

frank3
10-29-2009, 08:56 AM
Ordered mine from Advantage Power Sports on Barry Road in north K.C., MO. I ordered it in Mid Sept. and was the first order for them. Last week, they said thay have 2 customer orders now, the other one is blue. I thought my order would be a curve ball because it was not a RT-S but a RT A&C. And SILVER.

BumbleBee
10-29-2009, 08:56 AM
:congrats: on your purchase mattmel! Where in Ontario are you located and which dealer did you order from?

Bruce

"Guten-Morgen"! Order your RT yet???

BumbleBee
10-29-2009, 09:01 AM
Ordered mine from Advantage Power Sports on Barry Road in north K.C., MO. I ordered it in Mid Sept. and was the first order for them. Last week, they said thay have 2 customer orders now, the other one is blue. I thought my order would be a curve ball because it was not a RT-S but a RT A&C. And SILVER.

RT never the less. If my count is correct there are about 4 others who ordered in Blue and one is a RT Audio & Convenience also. :2thumbs:

Director
10-29-2009, 09:28 AM
"Guten-Morgen"! Order your RT yet???

Nr. Ich bin mit meinem " glücklich; GS" für mindestens ein paar Jahre.
(No, I will be happy with my GS for at least a couple of years.) :D

Bruce

dave01
10-29-2009, 09:17 PM
OOPS, Numbers are falling. I opted out of my order yesterday. I am going to have to wait to see if there are issues like i have had with my 09. For now, I am looking at a leftover 08 Goldwing, fully loaded for 19 out the door. That way I can keep my 09 Spyder till I make a decision later. The trend I have been observing with the ill Spyders ( lets change stuff out and see if that fixes it) does not leave me with a warm fuzzy feeling about spending 30K for a new setup. Just my humble opinion though

BumbleBee
10-30-2009, 12:32 AM
[quote=BumbleBee;154050]"We are all scattered", and from all over the world!
MO, MI, MN, IN, WI, FL, OR, CA, CO, NY, IL, OH, VA,TX, Canada & Australia

We are minus one, back to;

19-RT'S & 9-Trailers
:congrats::2thumbs::ohyea::yes::clap::spyder2:

mattmel
10-31-2009, 08:02 PM

Bruce
sorry for the delay,i live in cornwall and purchased the spyder
from loiselle sports in embrun

Director
10-31-2009, 09:32 PM

Cool. Thanks! It will be a long winter, but the spring will be excellent. :thumbup:

glynnk
10-31-2009, 09:57 PM
Well, made the mistake of taking a demo ride today on an RT at the Lone Star Rally in Galveston...very impressed! Unfortunately, with all the crowd in Galveston, never got it out of 3rd gear. Got another registred demo on one on November 14th here in the Houston area. Probably gonna decide then, but I'm very, very impressed with the RT.

Glynnk

skypup
11-01-2009, 02:56 PM
Well, made the mistake of taking a demo ride today on an RT at the Lone Star Rally in Galveston...very impressed! Unfortunately, with all the crowd in Galveston, never got it out of 3rd gear. Got another registred demo on one on November 14th here in the Houston area. Probably gonna decide then, but I'm very, very impressed with the RT.

Glynnk

I was wondering if the steering was manageable or did it feel totally strange?

glynnk
11-01-2009, 05:25 PM
I was wondering if the steering was manageable or did it feel totally strange?
To me it seems easier...the positioning of the handlebars may be the difference. The November demo ride will be the deciding factor for me since I should be able to get it into 5th gear. Dealership is on I-10 so I'm hoping I can get a run on I-10 with it.

Glynnk

Diggertoy
11-08-2009, 06:32 PM
I got an RT-s Silver and black

KNIGHTRIDER
11-10-2009, 08:29 PM
RT-S SE-5 PE Black

Roaddog2
11-10-2009, 10:45 PM
I got an RT-s Silver and blackwelcome:congrats::thumbup:

Roaddog2
11-10-2009, 10:47 PM
RT-S SE-5 PE Black
:congrats:welcome:thumbup:

skypup
11-10-2009, 11:13 PM
After test riding the RT and RS last Saturday, my wife and I ordered yellow/black and red/black RS's. We are getting friction cruises, forward pegs, handlebar risers,12v sockets, spoked wheels and corbin seats. Almost got the RT....beautiful machine but we both like to drive and neither of us would be good passengers. Just made room in the garage today for the new arrivals:D

bjt
11-11-2009, 09:25 AM
After test riding the RT and RS last Saturday, my wife and I ordered yellow/black and red/black RS's. We are getting friction cruises, forward pegs, handlebar risers,12v sockets, spoked wheels and corbin seats. Almost got the RT....beautiful machine but we both like to drive and neither of us would be good passengers. Just made room in the garage today for the new arrivals:D

:thumbup:

sts
11-11-2009, 11:05 AM
normally they do not allow you to go on the Freeway, most likley it will be back roads. The demo went well on Saturday here in SA and had a great turn out. I really think you will love it once you try it. just price it out as I have found many dealers are all over the place on price and options they are offering with it.

BumbleBee
11-12-2009, 08:38 PM
AZ, MO, MI, MN, IN, WI, FL, OR, CA, CO, NY, IL, OH, VA,TX, Canada & Australia

We are at:
21-RT'S & 9-Trailers

Roaddog2
11-12-2009, 10:45 PM
After test riding the RT and RS last Saturday, my wife and I ordered yellow/black and red/black RS's. We are getting friction cruises, forward pegs, handlebar risers,12v sockets, spoked wheels and corbin seats. Almost got the RT....beautiful machine but we both like to drive and neither of us would be good passengers. Just made room in the garage today for the new arrivals:D:spyder::spyder::thumbup:

skypup
11-13-2009, 08:12 AM
:spyder::spyder::thumbup:
Thanks! I forgot to mention the saddlebags. We're worse than 2 kids on Christmas eve. This is going to be fun.:f_spider:

BumbleBee
11-13-2009, 08:27 AM

:congrats: :congrats:

Lamonster
11-13-2009, 01:00 PM
You might as well put me on the list too seeing I plan on keeping the one I got one way or another.:D
RT-S SE with trailer.

Roaddog2
11-13-2009, 01:03 PM
You might as well put me on the list too seeing I plan on keeping the one I got one way or another.:D
RT-S SE with trailer.:2thumbs:

Magic Man
11-13-2009, 01:12 PM
the one I got

The one you got??? :dontknow:

You mean "HAD" don't you. :shocked:

Or, is it NEXT Monday already! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Boy, time sure flies by fast! Here and I thought it was still this week, not NEXT week.

Seems like NEXT week never comes. Why, I've been waiting for TOMORROW to come forever! Seems like everyday when I wake up it's always today, but never tomorrow. :gaah:

MM

MM

Babymoose
11-13-2009, 03:47 PM
Premiere Edition ordered November 12. SE5 with matching trailer. Didn't even ask for a delivery date as we will have snow until April anyway & lots of sand on the roads.:2thumbs:

Lamonster
11-13-2009, 04:08 PM
The one you got??? :dontknow:

You mean "HAD" don't you. :shocked:

Or, is it NEXT Monday already! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Boy, time sure flies by fast! Here and I thought it was still this week, not NEXT week.

Seems like NEXT week never comes. Why, I've been waiting for TOMORROW to come forever! Seems like everyday when I wake up it's always today, but never tomorrow. :gaah:

MM

MM
Right now the "one I have" is just as good as the one you have. :D

BumbleBee
11-13-2009, 04:27 PM
AZ, MO, MI, MN, IN, WI, FL, OR, CA, CO, NC, NY, IL, OH, TN, TX, VA, Canada & Australia

We are at:
23-RT'S & 11- Trailers

fredace
11-13-2009, 04:36 PM
Hey, I told you before that I ordered a black RT-S, and I'm in NC!

Lamonster
11-13-2009, 04:39 PM
So why post this again? With an attitude to boot :dontknow::lecturef_smilie:

fredace
11-13-2009, 04:41 PM
No attitude. I just didn't see NC on the list of states where people have purchased. That's all. Relax.

BumbleBee
11-13-2009, 04:54 PM

RT was counted in, just forgot to add your state, sorry :opps:

Thanks for helping!! It's there now!

BumbleBee
11-13-2009, 04:58 PM
AZ, MO, MI, MN, IN, WI, FL, OR, CA, CO, NC, NY, IL, OH, TN, TX, VA, Canada & Australia

We are at:
23-RT'S & 11- Trailers

BumbleBee
11-14-2009, 07:51 AM
Just a reminder! Add your name to the list if you have ordered an RT and Trailer.

AZ, CA, CO, FL, Il, IN, MI, MN, MO, NY, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WI, Canada & Australia

We are at:
23-RT'S & 11- Trailers

Magic Man
11-14-2009, 07:55 AM
Right now the "one I have" is just as good as the one you have. :D

NO NO NO mine's not as good as your's. :lecturef_smilie:

Your's is better... because your's is free! :D

MM

Lamonster
11-14-2009, 08:17 AM
NO NO NO mine's not as good as your's. :lecturef_smilie:

Your's is better... because your's is free! :D

MM
Free to use till they tell me to turn it in or pay for it. :gaah:

BumbleBee
11-14-2009, 08:29 AM
Just a reminder! Add your name to the list if you have ordered an RT and Trailer.

AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, Il, IN, MI, MN, MO, NY, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WI, Canada & Australia

If I have forgotten a state or Country let me know!!!
I am trying my best to stay on top of this thread.

We are at:
23-RT'S & 11- Trailers
:congrats::2thumbs::ohyea::yes::clap::spyder2:[/QUOTE]

tatt2r
11-14-2009, 09:41 AM
Free to use till they tell me to turn it in or pay for it. :gaah:

i bet with your land you could hide it and they would never find it (maybe under your tennis court with the diving board) :joke:

Lamonster
11-14-2009, 09:53 AM
i bet with your land you could hide it and they would never find it (maybe under your tennis court with the diving board) :joke:
:roflblack::ohyea::thumbup::bowdown:

2Gunns
11-15-2009, 08:30 AM
exactly how many "limited" premire editions will be avaliable? ...is there a set number? Just wondering how quickly I need to find a dealer

BumbleBee
11-15-2009, 08:56 AM
exactly how many "limited" premire editions will be avaliable? ...is there a set number? Just wondering how quickly I need to find a dealer

My understanding was 1,500!!

I wouldn't wait too long. Let us know and add your name to the list :2thumbs:

bjt
11-15-2009, 09:13 AM
I'd love to add my name to this list but we're not there financially right now. I'll "tough it out" with my GS for the time being.

cdragut
11-15-2009, 06:04 PM
rt-s, black, no trailer...

Wheeler~
11-15-2009, 06:46 PM

I have a deposit on The RT-S PE, SM5, in Timeless Black.

BumbleBee
11-15-2009, 07:24 PM

AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, Il, IN, MI, MN, MO, NY, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WI, Canada & Australia

We are at:
25-RT'S & 11- Trailers

BumbleBee
11-16-2009, 06:37 AM

We are at:
26-RT'S & 11- Trailers

Dwight
11-16-2009, 10:43 AM
OK, bumblebee, you can add Kansas to your list. We put down our deposit on an RT-S SE5 PE last Saturday. No real reason for ordering the PE, just thought It would come sooner!

Dwight

BumbleBee
11-16-2009, 10:58 AM

AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, Il, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, NY, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WI, Canada & Australia

We are at:
27-RT'S & 11- Trailers

effgjamis
11-16-2009, 11:19 AM
:roflblack::ohyea::thumbup::bowdown:

I wonder if CD shoes are dry yet?????:roflblack::roflblack:

Wheeler~
11-16-2009, 11:34 AM
Is it rumor or fact that they are only manufacturing 1500 PE's? Does anyone really know?

BumbleBee
11-16-2009, 11:37 AM
Is it rumor or fact that they are only manufacturing 1500 PE's? Does anyone really know?

That's a fact!!!

Magic Man
11-16-2009, 12:21 PM
That's a fact!!!

Is this a "FACT" like the "fact" that there would only be "2500" PE SM5s? :shocked:

BumbleBee
11-16-2009, 12:32 PM
Is this a "FACT" like the "fact" that there would only be "2500" PE SM5s? :shocked:

That's what my Dealer and a BRP Rep told me in Sept.
Just quoting their words :dontknow:

Dwight
11-16-2009, 01:00 PM
As noted in another post, they have extended the time frame to order the PE until Jan 4th. Don't know if that means more will be offered or they haven't sold 1500 yet.

Dwight

cdragut
11-16-2009, 03:46 PM
I wonder if CD shoes are dry yet?????:roflblack::roflblack:

no, not yet forester... glad to see you again @ flc2c... we had a heck of a good time!

effgjamis
11-16-2009, 06:54 PM
no, not yet forester... glad to see you again @ flc2c... we had a heck of a good time!

You bet we did.. and lets all do it again soon... with or without RT's or 2 wheels or skateboards.:roflblack:

BumbleBee
11-16-2009, 06:59 PM
Just a reminder! Add your name to the list if you have ordered an RT and/or Trailer.

AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, Il, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, NY, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WI, Canada & Australia

Count is at:
27-RT'S & 11- Trailers
:congrats::2thumbs::ohyea::yes::clap::D:spyder2::2 excited:

glynnk
11-17-2009, 03:49 PM
Did it today...put down the deposit on an RT-S!

Glynnk

BumbleBee
11-17-2009, 06:03 PM
Just a reminder! Add your name to the list if you have ordered an RT and/or Trailer.

Count is at:
28-RT'S & 11- Trailers

Questions
11-18-2009, 07:37 PM
RT-S SM5 Timeless Black

docdoru
11-18-2009, 07:43 PM
There is no situation, just rYde your Spyder! :thumbup:

BumbleBee
11-18-2009, 08:12 PM

Count is at:
29-RT'S & 11- Trailers

Roaddog2
11-18-2009, 10:26 PM
Free to use till they tell me to turn it in or pay for it. :gaah:Bye that time it will be a demo tell them you will give them 16 for it :doorag:

SpydeeBite2
11-21-2009, 04:01 PM
Friday November 20th ordered the RT

myspyderrts
11-21-2009, 06:49 PM
I placed my order for a RT-S Orbital Blue on 30 October.

BumbleBee
11-21-2009, 08:59 PM

Count is at:
31-RT'S & 11- Trailers

mattmel
11-22-2009, 09:33 PM
spoke to my dealer yesterday and he told me brp has sold over 400 rts in all

2Gunns
11-24-2009, 12:20 PM
placed deposit Nov. 21 ...now the wait begins

Lamonster
11-24-2009, 05:51 PM
Just got an email from another guy. So what are we up to now?

PAPA G

ADD MY NAME TO 2010 RT-S ORBIT BLUE LIST ASOF 11-23-09
THATS ALL FOLKES...... PS .. THANKS FOR HAVING ME

BumbleBee
11-24-2009, 07:17 PM

Count is at:
33-RT'S & 12- Trailers

kyspyder
11-24-2009, 10:28 PM
Please add KYSPYDER to the list.
RT-S Orbital Blue with Smoked Chrome wheels & RT 622 Trailer
Every option and accessory currently available ordered @ same time.

BumbleBee
11-25-2009, 05:57 AM

Count is at:
34-RT'S & 13- Trailers

William S.
11-25-2009, 02:24 PM
This coming Saturday 12-5-09 Im putting down my deposit on a RT Audio in blue with a trailer. Cant wait. This is a fantastic web site Thanks so much

William:2thumbs:

Lamonster
11-25-2009, 03:14 PM
:congrats:welcome

BumbleBee
11-25-2009, 04:23 PM

Count is at:
35-RT'S & 14- Trailers

BumbleBee
11-25-2009, 08:57 PM

AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, Il, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, NY, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WI, Canada & Australia

Count is at:
35-RT'S & 14- Trailers

annieleilani
11-28-2009, 05:57 PM
Tomorrow I'm going to Deland Motorsports and putting my deposit on the RT-S - the sales manager told me they have one coming to them in December plus their demo is on the way! :yes:

Lamonster
11-28-2009, 06:03 PM
Tomorrow I'm going to Deland Motorsports and putting my deposit on the RT-S - the sales manager told me they have one coming to them in December plus their demo is on the way! :yes:
:congrats::clap::bowdown::ohyea:

BumbleBee
11-28-2009, 09:07 PM

AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, Il, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, NY, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WI, Canada & Australia

Count is at:
36-RT'S & 14- Trailers

babyanlee
11-29-2009, 06:41 AM
Ordered a Rt-s & trailer yesterday:yes::yes::yes::yes: Can't wait.

BumbleBee
11-29-2009, 08:41 AM

Count is at:
37-RT'S & 15- Trailers

Roaddog2
11-29-2009, 06:37 PM
PUT DOWN PAYMENT ON 11-23-09
DON'T KNOW WHAT # THAT IS YOU TELL ME SCORE KEEPER ?:congrats:welcome

Sam
11-30-2009, 10:44 PM
Placed my order today for a RT-S PE. Originally wanted a blue one,
but was told the PE only available in black. The reason for the blue is, I live on a
dirt road, and that means dust, dust and more dust. Well, I guess I in for some dusting on the black.
I think I'm the first from PA.:ohyea:

BumbleBee
12-01-2009, 04:34 AM

AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, Il, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WI, Canada & Australia

Count is at:
38-RT'S & 15- Trailers

CRUCIFIED
12-01-2009, 04:59 AM
Earlier today I went and ordered 3 cheeseburgers and rented Star Trek!!!

I cant wait!!!:D:D:D

(I am keeping my GS but after reading five pages of posts I wanted to be in on the excitement!)

but seriously....

:congrats: to all of you. :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Mad Matt
12-01-2009, 10:20 PM
Just Ordered My RT-S in Black, manual shift, added a CB. No trailer ordered YET, but I am thinking about it.

Mad Matt :shemademe_smilie:

BumbleBee
12-02-2009, 05:50 AM

AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, Il, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WI, Canada & Australia

Count is at:
39-RT'S & 15- Trailers
:congrats::2thumbs::ohyea::yes::clap::D:spyder2: :2excited:

owens9fingers
12-02-2009, 07:58 PM

Count is at:
39-RT'S & 15- Trailers

Ordered our Black RT-S auto w/ Trailer in September..... Took our test drive last week.... Sweeeeeet ! We're from Mid-State Illinois.

BumbleBee
12-03-2009, 05:31 AM

Count is at:
40-RT'S & 16- Trailers

annieleilani
12-03-2009, 07:43 AM
I put my deposit on the new RT in Timeless Black. It will be a manual shift - supposed to be in before the end of December. :ohyea:

BumbleBee
12-03-2009, 08:01 AM

Count is at:
41-RT'S & 16- Trailers

grumpster
12-04-2009, 06:49 AM
back in september when the information on rts was released ,drove to edmonton and place order for spyder rts and trailer. This is about 4.5 hours drive for me. I can wait to pick it up in the spring.

BumbleBee
12-04-2009, 07:06 AM

Count is at:
42-RT'S & 17- Trailers

blaquevenus
12-05-2009, 08:52 PM
Ordered the PE RTs SE w/ Trailer FULLY LOADED!!

BumbleBee
12-08-2009, 09:20 PM

Count is at:
43-RT'S & 18- Trailers

Jornie1
12-10-2009, 04:40 PM
We be joining up with the RT bunch. Today, 12/10/09 My wife and I put $$'s down and ordered two..yes...2 RT's (Audio and Convenience) machines. Made the mistake of letting my wife ride the demo machine. Now I pay double. No trailers. We live in Cape Coral FL and got superlative service from our BRP dealer. Sun Sports Cycles and Watercraft in Fort Myers FL. Deliver promised mid Jan '10

PAPA G
12-10-2009, 04:52 PM
PAPA G ORDERED RT-S ORBIT BLUE ON 11-23-09 PLEASE ADD TO LIST THANKS

Lamonster
12-10-2009, 08:16 PM
We be joining up with the RT bunch. Today, 12/10/09 My wife and I put $$'s down and ordered two..yes...2 RT's (Audio and Convenience) machines. Made the mistake of letting my wife ride the demo machine. Now I pay double. No trailers. We live in Cape Coral FL and got superlative service from our BRP dealer. Sun Sports Cycles and Watercraft in Fort Myers FL. Deliver promised mid Jan '10

:congrats::spyder2::spyder2::spyder2::yes:

Ronsam
12-10-2009, 09:37 PM
New spyder rt,s se5 black :shemademe_smilie:

BumbleBee
12-11-2009, 04:55 AM
welcome

Count is at:
46-RT'S & 18- Trailers

BumbleBee
12-11-2009, 07:02 AM

New spyder rt,s se5 black :shemademe_smilie:

back in september when the information on rts was released ,drove to edmonton and place order for spyder rts and trailer. This is about 4.5 hours drive for me. I can wait to pick it up in the spring.

welcome:congrats:

BumbleBee
12-11-2009, 07:11 AM
Put the money down yesterday, PE RT-S in BLACK SE5 with GPS:2thumbs:

I have ordered a PE RT-S Black SE5. 8th October 2009. Have to wait until late DEC/early JAN for delivery:gaah:.Might be the first one in OZ!!!:yes::2excited:

I got an RT-s Silver and black

RT-S, Orbital Blue, SE5 and the wait is on!!

I placed my order for a RT-S Orbital Blue on 30 October.

This coming Saturday 12-5-09 Im putting down my deposit on a RT Audio in blue with a trailer. Cant wait. This is a fantastic web site Thanks so much

William:2thumbs:

Placed my order today for a RT-S PE. Originally wanted a blue one,
but was told the PE only available in black. The reason for the blue is, I live on a
dirt road, and that means dust, dust and more dust. Well, I guess I in for some dusting on the black.
I think I'm the first from PA.:ohyea:

Ordered our Black RT-S auto w/ Trailer in September..... Took our test drive last week.... Sweeeeeet ! We're from Mid-State Illinois.

welcome:congrats:

BumbleBee
12-11-2009, 08:15 AM

Count is at:
47-RT'S & 18- Trailers

BumbleBee
12-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Here is a list of names, who have ordered a RT or Trailer. I am coming up with a different count now.

Check the list. If I have forgotten anybody's name, RT and/or Trailer, please pm me, I will update the list later today.

Questions
12-16-2009, 11:31 AM
I ordered a RT-S in timeless black on dec. 7 I now have PE# 2515 for sale anyone interested?

Lamonster
12-16-2009, 11:39 AM
I ordered a RT-S in timeless black on dec. 7 I now have PE# 2515 for sale anyone interested?

BumbleBee
12-16-2009, 02:31 PM
46-RT's & 17 Trailers

New list will be added soon, with names, etc.

Thanks, :congrats: to all

Questions
12-16-2009, 09:27 PM
Ordered RT-S PE black, SE5, GPS. Should be here March / April

BumbleBee
12-17-2009, 05:49 AM
47-RT's & 17 Trailers

New list will be added soon, with names, etc.

Thanks, :congrats: to all

bikeguy
12-17-2009, 08:19 PM
The wife and I ordered a base RT today. The only option we ordered was the heated passenger grips. Just don't need the sound systems that we would never use. Our dealer is hoping for a January delivery date but said BRP only promised delivery dates before April 1 on RT's ordered before January 4.

Cotton

BumbleBee
12-17-2009, 10:18 PM

Count is at:
48-RT'S & 17- Trailers

Yspyder
12-18-2009, 04:58 PM
After a few trips and some negotiations. we ordered a RT today. We took the middle package offered as well as the CB. It won't be delievered until mid March which is fine with us:clap::2thumbs: We ordered the trailer as well!!

Lamonster
12-18-2009, 05:07 PM
:congrats::clap::yes:

BumbleBee
12-18-2009, 10:09 PM

Count is at:
49-RT'S & 18- Trailers

TicketBait
12-22-2009, 10:31 AM
RT-S PE Timeless Black ordered with SE5 :yes: from Del AMo motorsports

Tom N
12-22-2009, 08:40 PM
Last week ordered Black RT-S and matching trailer. I am so excited :yes:
Tom N

SilverSurfer
12-22-2009, 09:25 PM
Order RT-S SE5 Premier Edition in Timeless Black on December 5th at Pete's Cycle, Baltimore, Maryland. Hoping for March Delivery!

Paul

BumbleBee
12-22-2009, 10:33 PM

AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, Il, IN, KS, KY, MD, MI, MN, MO, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WI, Canada & Australia

Count is at:
52-RT'S & 18- Trailers

wcc002
12-22-2009, 10:43 PM
RT-S blue with trailer, ordered 10/22/09, March delivery, Louisiana.

spyman2010
12-28-2009, 02:44 AM
Have RT-S & Trailer PE on order with all the goodies installed. :spyder2:

BumbleBee
12-28-2009, 05:33 AM

AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, Il, IN, KS, KY, MD, MI, MN, MO, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, Canada & Australia

Count is at:
54-RT'S & 20- Trailers

MouthPiece
12-28-2009, 06:29 AM
We ordered our RTS, Countless Black, November 15, 2009. Hoping it gets in soon.:shemademe_smilie:

Lamonster
12-28-2009, 07:49 AM
Have RT-S & Trailer PE on order with all the goodies installed. :spyder2:

tea6638
12-28-2009, 04:17 PM
I ordered the RT-S PE w/trailer in Timeless Black, early Nov 09. Can't wait. Sold the HD Bagger.

chasen_racen
12-28-2009, 07:54 PM
I ordered my 2010 RT-S PE in mid November. I don't exspect to receive it until Feb-March.:thumbup:

BumbleBee
12-28-2009, 10:19 PM

AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, Il, IN, KS, KY, La, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, Canada & Australia

Count is at:
57-RT'S & 21- Trailers

wcc002
12-28-2009, 10:31 PM
Add Louisiana

BumbleBee
12-29-2009, 06:06 AM
Add Louisiana

Thanks, I just added Louisiana :2thumbs:

JohnE
12-29-2009, 08:23 PM
Put down Deposit on Timeless Black SE RT-S Today. Did not order trailer will have to get that later.

BumbleBee
12-30-2009, 06:43 AM

AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, Il, IN, KS, KY, La, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, Canada & Australia

Count is at:
58-RT'S & 21- Trailers

icestorm1998
12-30-2009, 10:47 PM
I just ordered my RT-S in Orbital Blue. Trading in my 08 Spyder. Hated to as I had it set up the way I liked it... but wife wanted a better ride.. can't see keeping 2 around when I can only ride one at a time.

BumbleBee
12-30-2009, 11:44 PM

AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, Il, IN, KS, KY, La, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, Canada & Australia

Count is at:
59-RT'S & 21- Trailers

kp3
01-07-2010, 12:41 AM
Jan 2, 2010 ordered Timeless Black RT-S P.E. SM-5
:2excited:

lawrenc454
01-07-2010, 01:57 AM
welcome Glad you joined the list of expectant Spyder parents from across the country. May you have a bright shiny new 3-wheeler in your garage sooner than later.:ohyea:

Lonnie

BumbleBee
01-07-2010, 04:43 AM

Count is at:
60-RT'S & 21- Trailers

westgl
01-24-2010, 01:03 AM
I just put a deposit for a

Blue RT-SE5 w/ Trailer

I am hoping to have it by April :2thumbs:

Westgl

BumbleBee
01-24-2010, 07:16 AM

Count is at:
61-RT'S & 22- Trailers

slather1
01-24-2010, 05:24 PM
Blue RTS with trailer. Put deposit down 1/22 but dealer had already ordered for February delivery.

BumbleBee
01-24-2010, 07:29 PM

Count is at:
62-RT'S & 23- Trailers

Dukester
01-28-2010, 07:24 PM
Didn't put down a deposit but worked out a deal with my local dealer and I got first crack at a Orbital Blue that will arrive in either April or May. This deal will happen and I'll be on mine by June. I test drove one with my wife in October and she loved it and said, "this is a done deal". Now we have some wonderful trips planned.

ddileo
01-29-2010, 01:15 AM
Wife and I went for a test drive and loved it. Should be here by mid Febuary. Can't wait to enjoy the ride.

BumbleBee
01-29-2010, 04:03 AM

Count is at:
64-RT'S & 23- Trailers

Running Bear
04-10-2010, 12:26 AM
:ohyea: We did!!
It is FINALLY ready! We will pick up our orbital blue rts-se5 Sat! unfortunately we were the guinea pigs for the cb unit & that experience sucked!:gaah: Told them to order it in Dec. (when we plcd the deposit) they orderd it after the rt. arrived!! (2 weeks ago) Tried to put it in & found out the harness is sold separately! :gaah: Now we wait for that to arrive & will have to go back to have it installed. (into WA.!)
None the less @ least we will have her home tomorrow!! can't wait!:clap:
P.s. where did any of you purchase the extended "Best" warranty??? :dontknow:

P.S.S. to give you an idea...the sales man didn't know we put a deposit, (he WAS there) nor was he awair we got a $200. discount for doing so ... we think he almost sold OUR bike!! ("didn't know it had arrived..."):hun:

BumbleBee
04-10-2010, 05:43 AM
:ohyea: We did!!
It is FINALLY ready! We will pick up our orbital blue rts-se5 Sat! unfortunately we were the guinea pigs for the cb unit & that experience sucked!:gaah: Told them to order it in Dec. (when we plcd the deposit) they orderd it after the rt. arrived!! (2 weeks ago) Tried to put it in & found out the harness is sold separately! :gaah: Now we wait for that to arrive & will have to go back to have it installed. (into WA.!)
None the less @ least we will have her home tomorrow!! can't wait!:clap:
P.s. where did any of you purchase the extended "Best" warranty??? :dontknow:

P.S.S. to give you an idea...the sales man didn't know we put a deposit, (he WAS there) nor was he awair we got a $200. discount for doing so ... we think he almost sold OUR bike!! ("didn't know it had arrived..."):hun:

Sorry to hear of the extra you had to purchase :( But none the less, excited it is :thumbup:

I purchased my 3-yr extended warranty threw my Dealer. Check with yours.

new river
04-11-2010, 06:52 AM
ordered in december not in yet
what is your count of a/c models....ordered....delivered

BumbleBee
04-11-2010, 08:06 AM
ordered in december not in yet
what is your count of a/c models....ordered....delivered

:congrats: I didn't keep a seperate count on the RT'S. But there are several who ordered their a/c :2thumbs:

Running Bear
04-17-2010, 10:17 PM

Sorry to hear of the extra you had to purchase :( But none the less, excited it is :thumbup:

I purchased my 3-yr extended warranty threw my Dealer. Check with yours.

Hello thank you. :2excited:
How much did you pay for your extended warr?
Our dealer (NO SURPRISE) hasn't gotten back to us yet..
the sales man was let go...

lascar
06-26-2011, 11:07 AM
One more RT with mine ,no trailer :spyder:

BuddaBelly
07-21-2011, 11:59 AM
If nothing goes bonkers, I should pick up the new 2011 White Limited on Saturday morning. Sold my 2011 Harley Ultra Classic Limited. My wife wants to ride, but I can afford 1 bike, not 2. So we are geting the Spyder.

retiredsquid
07-21-2011, 04:25 PM
If nothing goes bonkers, I should pick up the new 2011 White Limited on Saturday morning. Sold my 2011 Harley Ultra Classic Limited. My wife wants to ride, but I can afford 1 bike, not 2. So we are geting the Spyder.

We love our 2011 Limited. Didn't pop for the CB, though. Congrats on your new Spyder.:welcome::congrats: