PDA

View Full Version : Best dealers for service in Indiana?

newdave
07-06-2022, 09:17 AM
I see a list of several Can-Am dealers in Indiana. Does anyone have a preference when it comes to the quality of service on the Spyder?

I'm looking to buy an RTL, probably via imotorsports, but would like a good local dealer for maintenance and warranty work. Any suggestions?

I know there's a difference between being certified and being good, I'm just looking for recommendations. If folks could chime in with their experiences here I'd appreciate it.

bigb47715
07-06-2022, 12:58 PM
Where in Indiana?

newdave
07-06-2022, 01:07 PM
I'm in Avon, just west of Indy.

Jdr00ejr
07-06-2022, 01:27 PM
Hi newdave. Everyone will have their opinions - here's mine:

Dreyer Honda Canam - Indianapolis, IN - Newer Canam Dealer - active with the local US Spyder Riders Brickyard Chapter <---We have a FB Group btw. Dreyer's Sales Team is amazing and their Service Team is learning (not to say they are bad, they are not - they are new and getting better and better).

Maximum Powersports - Peru, IN - This dealer has been around forever. The old Service Manager Pam was AMAZING! She semi-retired. I would drive from the Southside of Indy to Peru to use them if I needed warranty work on the wife's Spyder - though now I likely would use Dreyer as well.

Flat-out Motorsports - Indianapolis, IN - Me personally? I wouldn't send my enemy here. Various reasons - can detail them offline if truly interested. I won't put them on blast here anymore than what I just said.

Accessory Installs / Oil changes / Simple Stuff - I do that as a hobby but keep quite a wait list - as it is a hobby - Richardson Spyder Shop (Southwest side of Indianapolis) - also have a FB page.

newdave
07-07-2022, 05:15 PM
Thanks Joshua.

I’ve dealt with Dreyer many times. Always had a good experience, but getting an independent thumbs up concerning Spyder is always good.

I got the same vibe from FO you seem to have. They seem to be more of a boutique.

Like you, I do most of the simple stuff myself. If it can just be bolted on, I’m game.

peatmoss
07-11-2022, 08:09 PM
I'm late to this party, but I would add a plug for Dryer's.... They are super nice and treat you well. I'm down by Evansville and use Big 4 Cycle.

Little Blue
07-12-2022, 04:21 AM
:chat:...Just thought, I would post something here.

Anyone know an Indiana Shop that will install an Auto/Car Tire on your Spyder?
I have used FO for years and they are okay. They will Only install 'OEM TIRES'.

Stay Healthy. ....:thumbup:

shakin_jake
07-12-2022, 04:31 AM
I see a list of several Can-Am dealers in Indiana. If folks could chime in with their experiences here I'd appreciate it.

~~~most of my kin is Hoosier. I represent a shift in that algorithm having been born in Detroit

Best,

Jake
Reddick Fla.
Never rely on the glory of the morning nor your Mother-in-Laws smile- Japanese Proverb