PDA

View Full Version : couple of Dayton Spyders here

Stroke1
10-13-2009, 12:56 PM
Long time harleyrider (still got a couple) but the wife convinced me we needed a spyder, She liked it so much she decided we needed two of them one for each of us, So now on Sundays instead of the harley ride we jump on the spyders and roll. More fun then a barrel of monkeys and a heck of a lot cheaper..SO if you see a Yellow one and a Red one buzzing around North of Dayton say Hi.:f_spider:

Director
10-13-2009, 01:29 PM
Long time harleyrider (still got a couple) but the wife convinced me we needed a spyder, She liked it so much she decided we needed two of them one for each of us, So now on Sundays instead of the harley ride we jump on the spyders and roll. More fun then a barrel of monkeys and a heck of a lot cheaper..SO if you see a Yellow one and a Red one buzzing around North of Dayton say Hi.:f_spider:

welcome Dayton is about halfway between my home in London, Ontario and Gatlinburg, TN, so that is where we usually stay on the way down to the "Spyders in the Smokies" event in September. This year, we were at the Dayton North Airport Red Roof Inn. As you can see from the attached pic, it was pretty damp this time around.
Congrats on your dual purchase!

Bruce

ataDude
10-13-2009, 03:20 PM
welcome

Questions
08-31-2010, 08:04 PM
Hi,

Newto this forum, not new to riding (long time Harley rider too), working on getting an RT Audio and Convenience with trailer. We live north of Dayton and hope to join you all soon. We can't wait to get back into riding again. Had to get off two-wheelers due to medical issues. Just test drove an RT this past week and definitely going to get one.

:2excited:

EricDeub
08-31-2010, 09:24 PM
Like to invite you to picnic on September 11th

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22382

Brevet05
09-01-2010, 07:53 AM
Welcome! I'm south of Dayton, in Centerville. Where'd you buy your Spyders?