PDA

View Full Version : ISCI driver floorboards

SpyderByter
10-12-2009, 06:58 PM
These look well made and very comfortable for long cruises. What I am wondering is how do they feel when riding and cornering agressively? The stock pegs give you alot of grip. Do your feet slide on these?

BeRight
10-12-2009, 08:28 PM
These look well made and very comfortable for long cruises. What I am wondering is how do they fell when riding and cornering agressively? The stock pegs give you alot of grip. Do your feet slide on these?

I don't have floor boards but do have highway pegs and when cornering aggressively I move my feet back onto stock pegs. I feel more comfortable on the stock pegs in cornering and shifting my body into the turn.

Roger
10-13-2009, 11:20 AM
I know rnet has them for driver and passenger hopefully he will see this if not you could pm he has answered many questions for me. :thumbup:

Venom21
10-13-2009, 02:52 PM
Check out what poster Bald Mountain had to say about ISCI's floorboards and cornering as well. He mentioned something about how stable he felt while riding them and cornering. You can find his post from about two weeks ago....

rnet
10-13-2009, 05:13 PM
I know rnet has them for driver and passenger hopefully he will see this if not you could pm he has answered many questions for me. :thumbup:Never an issue slipping on the floorboards and I wear matterhorn survival boots, rubber sole. Don't have the passenger floorboards yet.

rnet
10-13-2009, 05:23 PM
I have said in another post, that there the only thing to have. I did buy hyway pegs when I got the floorboards, I don't fill the need to use these like I thougth I would because of the comfort that the boards brought.

SpyderByter
10-13-2009, 05:29 PM
Thanks rnet,

You are about 100 miles west of me. Maybe we can meet up in Danbury sometime.

rnet
10-13-2009, 05:53 PM
Gladly meet you in a couple of weeks, just had cupidal tunnel surgery on my elbow, so I need to lay low on the elbow. I will be at Artic Aventures in rosendale on the 24th and maybe the 25th (open house)

SpyderByter
10-13-2009, 07:47 PM
Ok, hope you heal up.:2thumbs: