PDA

View Full Version : WOW - Surprise package from Fedex today. Thank-you Chuck and Julie!

WackyDan
10-12-2009, 06:03 PM
So... where to begin?

I had the good fortune to meet Chuck and Julie from Dallas at the Gatlinburg rally. We shared some good food, conversations, and good rydes that week, and I really couldn't have found a better group of people to hang out with.

Well, they called me a couple of weeks ago as they were still tooling around on their way home. Told me they won a door prize at the Friday BBQ that I missed and they thought of me. They told they won the sway bar and something else, and that they wanted to send that "something else" to me. Terms and conditions were that if I didn't like it I would send it back to them, and they would sell it on eBay.

So today Fedex arrives, and there is a box from Chuck and Julie. Inside...

...is a set of Helibar risers.

Just wow. wow.... WOW.

I had been eyeballing them out at Gatlinburg and had decided to get the moto-lights that day instead. Figured I'd get the standard risers everyone else seems to have a cheaper cost... etc... It truly was a mental struggle to decide between the two and Chuck, Julie, and Khalid were witness to it.

I'm just blown away by their generosity. It was my first "rally" and I still reflect on all the nice people I met and all the good times minute by minute that I experienced. The trip to Gatlinburg has come to be probably the most rewarding aspect of having bought my Spyder.

Chuck and Julie, I'll be calling you soon. Thank-you from the bottom of my heart.

This is the setup that they sent me:
http://helibars.com/proddetail.php?prod=HR08016

Keeps the same stock bar setup.

DynamoBT
10-12-2009, 06:06 PM
What a thoughtful thing for them to do!

And, you'll love them. I love mine!!

bjt
10-12-2009, 07:10 PM
That's a great story. :thumbup:

Spyderjuice
10-12-2009, 07:15 PM
That's a great story. :thumbup:

:agree: I love mine.

Juice

Smylinacha
10-12-2009, 07:24 PM
See ya meet the nicest people on a Spyder!

JimAlpha
10-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Hey Dan, Chuck and Julie sent me the pictures today from Gatlinburg. Great pictures! I sure had a good time meeting everyone.

Good people! :2thumbs:

They hit the jackpot with their "winning streak" of the heli bar risers and the evolutione sway bars. Should have asked them to buy lotto tickets for us! What were we thinking! :hun:

SpyderWolf
10-12-2009, 08:17 PM
:congrats: That is a great story, and nice to be able to make friends like that as well. We got our Spyders a little late for all of the get togethers this year, but I am already looking forward to what next year has in store.