PDA

View Full Version : Short roundtrip in Southern Norway, my Spyder RTS 2012 and friend with a BMW 1250 GS.

NorwegianRT
06-02-2022, 03:40 PM
Trying to improve my editing, so plz bare with me ! :popcorn:

https://youtu.be/naFJk1--JO4

Peteoz
06-02-2022, 04:49 PM
Very pretty countryside, Brgds. Thanks for sharing. It’s always great to see rides in other countries:thumbup:

Pere

NorwegianRT
06-02-2022, 06:02 PM
Very pretty countryside, Brgds. Thanks for sharing. It’s always great to see rides in other countries:thumbup:

Pere

Thank you Pete, I agree, nice to see how things look like abroad.

WisconsinDavid
06-03-2022, 06:02 PM
Thanks for the peek into Norway. I hope to get there someday. My ancestors were from Arendal (Oyestad) in Agder (formally Aust-Agder). I'd like to see where they embarked for America on a Schooner my ancestor, a ship builder, helped craft. He must have been okay at his work as they made it :) Thanks again for the video.

NorwegianRT
06-04-2022, 01:15 AM
Hi David and my pleasure, glad you liked it.

Øyestad is located in an area known for its maritime ship and boat building from way back and up untill today. So no wonder your ancestor had that profession aswell.
Many Norwegians emigrated to Amerika at that time and my wife has family in Visconsin (spellcheck) somewhere, would be nice to go visit sometime for sure.

Have a wonderfull weekend and safe rides !

gkamer
06-04-2022, 04:47 PM
I like watching videos from other countries, especially when they ride through towns and villages. To me all big cities look the same no matter what country they're in.