PDA

View Full Version : JB settings for after the UD2UD?

Just Doo Me
10-09-2009, 11:19 AM
Evan you mentioned in a previous post you were working with Two Bros. to maximize the JB, now after the second update have they made any adjustments to it since the original settings that came in the box?Did they see a need to change anything? Had the update done yesterday and everything seems smooth as before the first one but temps are a lot cooler and no humidity as well.I have the JB zeroed as to not have any effect on the new update but would like to have a baseline as to where to set it when I want to modify the fuel management.I did use the ones you and Lamont were using previous with good results.

Magic Man
10-09-2009, 12:09 PM
Evan you mentioned in a previous post you were working with Two Bros. to maximize the JB, now after the second update have they made any adjustments to it since the original settings that came in the box?Did they see a need to change anything? Had the update done yesterday and everything seems smooth as before the first one but temps are a lot cooler and no humidity as well.I have the JB zeroed as to not have any effect on the new update but would like to have a baseline as to where to set it when I want to modify the fuel management.I did use the ones you and Lamont were using previous with good results.

Give me a call and I can see if I can help yo out.

MM

tweeder
10-09-2009, 12:32 PM
After y'all are done talking could ya put the results here for all to see?