PDA

View Full Version : You know ...I love my wife too!

Magic Man
10-07-2009, 12:12 PM
No, it's not because we're having a baby, (I'm a bit too old to start that again at 50) and it's not because she said I could buy another Spyder or some other toy.

It's because I lover her for putting up with me and all crazy things I do. That she'll always love me no matter what toy I bring home, and is always first one in line to play with it with me.

She helps keep me on track sometimes, and always allows me to be who I am. That alone, is something I can tell you that is not always easy on her. :2thumbs:

I JUST LOVE MY WIFE PATTI TO BITS! :yes::thumbup:

MM

NancysToy
10-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Hey, can anyone get in on this? My best gal has been putting up with me racing and bringing home toys since I first took her to a drag strip on a date. She not only tolerates, she actively participates, and is closer to most of the racers, bikers, and rodders than I am. As to her putting up with me these 35+ years, all I can say is that she is a patient and a tolerant woman! Then she goes and twists my arm to get me to by myself an RT. Can you beat that?

I just love my wife Nancy to bits, too!!! :firstplace:

WizardMaster
10-07-2009, 04:02 PM
No, it's not because we're having a baby, (I'm a bit too old to start that again at 50) and it's not because she said I could buy another Spyder or some other toy.

It's because I lover her for putting up with me and all crazy things I do. That she'll always love me no matter what toy I bring home, and is always first one in line to play with it with me.

She helps keep me on track sometimes, and always allows me to be who I am. That alone, is something I can tell you that is not always easy on her. :2thumbs:

I JUST LOVE MY WIFE PATTI TO BITS! :yes::thumbup:

MM

Hey, wait a minute:lecturef_smilie:, what about me:cus:? You don't love me anymore?:dontknow::roflblack:

MizMuffet
10-07-2009, 04:27 PM
It's really nice in this and the other thread, to read all these outpourings of love for your wives.

I adore my husband, who among other things, patiently taught me to ride 2 wheels, and helped me afford 3.

SpyderCrazy
10-07-2009, 06:59 PM
I love my husband. Even though he was in the middle of installing some lights on his spyder, he stopped in the middle of his installation to install my Corbin Trunk Box on my Spyder yesterday. He never complains about all the mods that I buy for my spyder and helps me to install them or installs them for me when I am unable to do it myself.
He is an awesome guy. It is great to have someone that likes to ride with you and is willing to help you fix your Spyder like you want it.

Roaddog2
10-07-2009, 07:36 PM
Man u Guys are making me want to cry tonight:doorag:

Magic Man
10-07-2009, 07:57 PM
Man u Guys are making me want to cry tonight:doorag:

If I had to be you, I'd cry too. :shocked: :joke::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

MM

Smylinacha
10-07-2009, 08:42 PM
Hmmmmm, I don't see HDX anywhere around in here, do you?:popcorn: I think I get on his nerves way too much :2thumbs:

burg650
10-07-2009, 09:16 PM
I am all happy for you Guy, but for me my toys are my wife's. Every time I broke up with my at the moment Girlfriend I went out and got a new toy and after doing this so many time because they did not want me to buy this or that one I decided toys are better.

Magic Man
10-07-2009, 10:19 PM
I am all happy for you Guy, but for me my toys are my wife's. Every time I broke up with my at the moment Girlfriend I went out and got a new toy and after doing this so many time because they did not want me to buy this or that one I decided toys are better.

I know they are few and far between, but if you look hard enough, and are lucky like me and Scotty, you too can find a girl like ours that love the toys as much as we do.

Until then, give your Spyder a big for me too. :thumbup:

MM

deanarm
10-07-2009, 10:56 PM
I Love My Wife Jane!! She is the best thing to ever happen to me.

The_Spyderwoman
10-08-2009, 02:40 AM
As I sit here sobbing, I am thinking of how much I love my husband. To take me on his two wheels:doorag: to a three wheel rally, traveling with a spyderlover :yikes:. Go to all the spyder events when I don't have mine; and still say....when we do this next year....:shemademe_smilie:

[B]I JUST LOVE MY HUSBAND TO BITS AND PIECES!!

GI Jane
10-13-2009, 12:29 PM
WOW! This is so nice to hear! Obviously some very happy couples out there. I Love my husband, DeanArm too!

Thanks Dean, just made my day here at work!

vt228
10-13-2009, 02:42 PM
I LOVE YOU ALL BUT MY :spyder: COMES FIRST SHE IS MY BABY :2thumbs:

wolfshead1
10-13-2009, 09:03 PM
Mine is cancer free after 5 years.She does not understand the Harley being replaced by a tricycle.She'll be safer on the Spyder,I damn sure don't want to drop her.She's the best and I love her.

ride safe ride often,
wolfshead1